- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slate Digital VRS8 with 1 ML-1 Modeling Microphone and 5 ML-2 Modeling Microphones
- Write a Review
- J72231 000000000 J72231000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Slate Digital has just changed the audio recording landscape by announcing the release of the Virtual Recording Studio – a suite of clever hardware a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Slate's profound virtual recording system with five ML-2 pencil-style condensers.
Slate Digital has just changed the audio recording landscape by announcing the release of the Virtual Recording Studio – a suite of clever hardware and software products working together to create an entire audio ecosystem. More than two years in the making, the hardware products we’re announcing have the potential to change the way that you think about producing music.
The VRS-8 Virtual Analog Interface changes the playing field, by offering more pro features and technical advancements than any other interface in its class. It features eight VMS Ultra Linear microphone preamps, mastering grade A/D and D/A converters, high-end circuit design featuring boutique op-amps, WIMA capacitors and discrete headphone amplifiers, and the lowest latency of any native solution (down to .7 ms at 96k!).
Announcing the newest member of the VMS family, the ML-2 small-diaphragm modeling microphone. Featuring the same ultra-flat and linear response as its larger sibling the ML-1, the ML-2 allows you to recreate the sound of nearly twenty microphones, including both dynamic and condenser emulations.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.