- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Slate Pro Audio Fox 2-Channel Microphone Preamplifier
- Write a Review
- Product H76054
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Covering the range from classic œBritish Class A-style vintage tone to ultra-clean modern sparkle, the Slate Pro Audio Fox 2-channel microphone prea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Dual channel preamp with two output modes gives you four mic pre sounds in one.!
Covering the range from classic œBritish Class A-style vintage tone to ultra-clean modern sparkle, the Slate Pro Audio Fox 2-channel microphone preamplifier is one of the most versatile mic pres out there. The way the Fox shapes tone is brilliant. There are two completely independent microphone preamplifier circuits in each of the Foxs channels. The Vintage circuit calls up the sound of the legendary 1073-style preamp “ warm, fat, and full of lush harmonics. Conversely, the Modern setting gives you a sparkling clean sound thats perfect for capturing acoustic instruments in picture-perfect detail. Whats more, the Fox features two Combo modes, which combine the input and the output sections of both circuits, giving you a pair of completely unique preamp sounds.
- 2-channel microphone preamplifier
- 4 distinct microphone preamplifier sounds in each channel
- 2 independent preamp circuits in each channel
- Classic circuit provides 1073-style sound
- Modern circuit provides ultra-clear sound
- 2 combo modes combine the input and output sections of each preamp circuit
- Includes instrument inputs, phase controls, and phantom power
- 100% made in the USA
Get four fantastic microphone preamplifier sounds, from the Slate Pro Audio Fox 2-channel mic pre. Order today!
- Input Impedance: 1500 ohm
- Gain range: 60dB
- Noise (EIN): -128dB
- Phantom power: Switchable 48V power source
- Phase: Switchable 0 -180
- Instrument input jack: 1/4" > 1 Megohm input impedance
- Rear panel connections: Female XLR mic input, parallel XLR male 1/4" TRS output
- Frequency response: 9Hz-101KHz
- Distortion: Less than 1%
- Power requirements: 110/220 VAC - 25W
- Dimensions: 19" x 1-3/4" x 10"
- Weight: 15 lb.