- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SM Pro Audio DI-1 Direct Injection Unit
- Write a Review
- Product 180206
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SMPro Audio DI-1 is a direct injection unit that will insure audio signals reach their intended destination in studios or on the road. Delivers s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact, high-quality active direct injection box.
The SMPro Audio DI-1 is a direct injection unit that will insure audio signals reach their intended destination in studios or on the road. Delivers signals in balanced format and free from unwanted noise.
Connect the output from electric guitars, bass amplifiers, keyboards, etc., directly to a console mixer without the use of a microphone.
Built for toughness and reliability, the DI1 has all the features of a fully featured gig-ready workhorse DI unit.
- Level and impedance matching function
- Signal pass through connector
- Battery led indicator
- Phantom power led indicator
- TS and XLR inputs and outputs
- Attenuation control
- Ground lift switch
- Input Impedance: > 250k Ohm
- Max Input: +12dBu (at 0dB) Level +32dBu (at -20dB) +52dBu (at -40dB)
- Connectors: Two Parallel 1/4" jack connectors and a parallel XLR connector (unbalanced), Jack: Tip Hot (+ve) Sleeve Ground, XLR: Pin 2 Hot (+ve) Pin1 & 3 Ground
- Output impedance:> 600 Ohms
- Output connector: XLR balanced
- Distortion: (THD) < 0.005% at 1kHz, 0dBu
Output Noise: <-100dB unweighted
Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz, +0dB/-3dB
- Main/Standby: 9 volt battery
- Phantom Power: +18 volts DC to +48 volts DC