- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SM Pro Audio SM TB 202 Twin-Channel Tube Mic Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product 180203
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Red Valve series TB 202 is a twin channel tube (12AX7) mic preamp that features independent switchable phantom power, phase reverse, -20dB pad, o...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An excellent solution for clearer, more defined recording signals.
The Red Valve series TB 202 is a twin channel tube (12AX7) mic preamp that features independent switchable phantom power, phase reverse, -20dB pad, optical compressor, and fully functional EQ all housed together in a single 1U rackmount chassis.
Tailored for use in the home recording studio, the SM Pro Audio Red Valve TB 202 is perfectly suited for use as front end microphone inputs for your digital recorder or any other application requiring mic preamplification.
- Panel Controls: Gain, 20dB pad, Phase Reverse, + 48V Phantom Power, Master Volume
- Hand-tested 12AX7 tube
- Class A transformless high voltage signal path
- Switchable phantom power
- Switchable phase reversal
- Optical compressor
- EQ circuitry
- Input gain control
- -20dB pad
- 110v-240v external power supply
- Size: 1U Rack
- THD + Noise (un-weighted): 0.05%@0dB Tube
- Drive: 10%@30dB Tube Drive
- XLR impedance: 5k ohms 5k Ohms,
- 1/4" High Z impedance: 1Meg ohms
- XLR balanced output impedance: 51 ohms,
- 1/4" TRS unbalanced output impedance: 51 ohms
- Metering: 8 Segmented LED from -25dBu to +18dBu
- Power Supply: Linear Supply, switchable--110V / 220V
- Input: 17 VAC/1000mA
- Weight: 2lbs.
- Size: 1 U Rack
- Dimensions: 8" x 6" x 1.75"
- Mounting: Steel
- Front Panel: Steel