- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SmithsonMartin MultiTouch MIDI Controlled Software
- Write a Review
- Product H89626
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Emulator is multi-touch MIDI control software for Musicians, DJ's, Lighting Designers, Video Editors, VJ's, Radio Broadcast Stations, Recording Studi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Build multi-touch custom interfaces for any software.
Emulator is multi-touch MIDI control software for Musicians, DJ's, Lighting Designers, Video Editors, VJ's, Radio Broadcast Stations, Recording Studios and much more. Smithson-Martin's patent-pending technology allows you to make a custom multi-touch layout on top of any software you wish to control. Its easy-to-use control editor gives you unlimited options for how you create your dream MIDI interface. When new versions of your software come out, you can quickly and easily change your multi-touch controller so your hardware NEVER becomes obsolete.
- Convert your multi-touch device into a powerful MIDI controller
- Includes a complete list of objects so you can custom design your own multi-touch interface with buttons, sliders, circular knobs, jog wheels and many more
- Add multi-touch capability to your preferred DJ, VJ or Music Production software
- Works with any MIDI software to make it multi-touch
- Layouts available on website for Traktor, Ableton, Virtual DJ, Grand MA, Light Jockey and more
Order today and control your software like never before.
- 1.7GHz Dual-core Intel i5 CPU, 2 GB RAM
- ASIO sound card (Native Instruments, Audio 6 or Motu
- MIDI Software
- System suggested: Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Intel i7 CPU, 8 GB RAM or better
- OSX (with Boot Camp)
- Native Instruments Audio2 sound card or better
- Emulator For Traktor (FT) runs ONLY at 1280x800 for the Emulator Dual View System (DVS)
- Emulator For Traktor (FT) runs at 1280x800 for the Kontrol Surface 1974 (KS-1974)
- Emulator Modular support resolutions form 1024x760 to full HD (1920x1080)