- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Softube Console 1 Fader
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72159 000000000 L72159000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Console 1 mixing ecosystem is so much more than a simple DAW/plug-in controller. It’s an efficient, elegant, and amazing-sounding modern mixing s...Click To Read More About This Product
An efficient, elegant, and amazing-sounding mixing solution.
The Console 1 mixing ecosystem is so much more than a simple DAW/plug-in controller. It’s an efficient, elegant, and amazing-sounding modern mixing solution, combining hardware and software to give users the best of both worlds: the versatility, affordability, and usability of in-the-box mixing, alongside the workflow, feel, and focus dedicated hardware can bring.
There are many ways to mix a masterpiece, but riding faders is a matter of muscle memory for a lot of us. And for good reason – reaching out and grabbing five or ten different sounds or groups at once, and quickly adjusting, listening, adjusting, listening, balancing... it’s a full-body discipline, and software alone can’t come close.
Ten touch-sensitive 100 mm Alps motorized faders give premium professional feel and feedback, while the weighty powder-coated steel chassis means durability and substance in a sleek Scandinavian design.-- Fader includes two software-based component-modeled analog console emulations, Tube and Discrete. Way more than a clinical digital tool, Fader enriches sounds in the same ways as a true analog console, from filtering to saturation.
Tapping into the same purpose-designed software environment as the original Console 1 channel strip controller, Fader brings new levels of control over the wider world of mixing. Ride up to ten channels at once, working volume, high-and-low-cut filter values, drive and drive character (modeled desk saturation), and more. Then page up for ten more channels. And ten more, giving easy access to the whole mix, even when tracks number into the hundreds.
The single knob on Console 1 Fader offers control of pan per track, but also unlocks a powerful stereo spatialization tool, to widen or consolidate individual tracks, situating each sound perfectly in the mix. Better still, with the innovative new Layer Mode the user can create layers of tracks, putting many levels of mixing at their fingertips. Fader can easily low cut all the guitars at once, or saturate groups early on for a top-down effect in seconds.
Console 1 Fader can be used alone, or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller for a tight ‘complete desk’ experience. Multiple Fader units can even be used together to build the ideal workflow for a specific studio.
Improving feel and workflow, and making the best of hardware and software available in one place, Fader allows users to raise the sound quality bar to new heights. Mixing a masterpiece isn’t easy, but with Console 1 Fader it’s a new kind of joy.
- A ten-fader approach to Console 1, the hybrid hardware/software mixing ecosystem
- High quality hardware, designed and built for both feel and function
- Take fast and intuitive control of volume, saturation, filtering, and more
- Two awesome-sounding component-modeled console emulations included
- Expand your sonic options with Console 1 expansion channel strips (sold separately)
- Layer Mode allows you to organize and affect your mix in powerful new ways
- Spatializer tool offers fast per-channel control of stereo width
- Works with all major DAWs straight out of the box – no MIDI-mapping required
- Use alone, or in combination with the original Console 1 channel strip controller
Make your project better. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.