- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
SOLOMON MiCS LoFreq Sub Mic - Black Sparkle
- Write a Review
- #J45603 000001000 J45603000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Using a speaker as a low-frequency capture mic is nothing new. The Beatles used this technique as far back as the recordings of "Paperback Writer" an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Capture greater detail in the low-end frequency of your kick drum.
Using a speaker as a low-frequency capture mic is nothing new. The Beatles used this technique as far back as the recordings of "Paperback Writer" and "Rain". Recently, manufacturers and DIYers have taken to wedging a leftover speaker into an repurposed orphan snare or tom drum. Sure, you'll probably get some signal, but it takes more to get the all right pieces in place for the best possible signal at the source, so you get the best possible sound in your ears.
Enter the SOLOMON MiCS "LoFReQ". Purpose built from the ground up, to get all the coveted chest-rumbling, sub-freq goodness, in a smaller package, at half of the weight of the conventional manufactured sub-mic, and for a more affordable price as well. SOLOMON MiCS mount to standard mic stands for limitless placement options, and stand choices.
- Mic Type: Dynamic, 6.5 in. Driver
- Polar Pattern: Bi-directional
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Frequency Response: 25Hz to 30kHz
- Output Jack: Neutrik XLR
- Overall Dimensions: 7 x 3.5 in.
- Weight: 4.1 lb.
Get your SOLOMON LoFReQ today, and round out your sound like never before!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear