- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonarworks Reference 4 Headphone Edition Upgrade From Reference Headphone 3
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47107 000000000 K47107000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Sonarworks high-definition studio headphone calibration is one of the first tools to enable mixing and mastering on headphones with confidence. An ac...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Best suited for sound creation on headphones.
Sonarworks high-definition studio headphone calibration is one of the first tools to enable mixing and mastering on headphones with confidence. An accuracy previously not achievable with hardware tools alone. In addition to a highly precise frequency response, the Sonarworks plug-in allows mixing and mastering engineers to control the sound reference and emulate the sound of other headphones or speakers. This feature is useful for double-checking how the mix would sound on other systems.
The plug-in also allows for a consistent sound across many studio rigs. This helps tremendously when collaborating over distance. The software also enables you to take your reference sound wherever you are – bring your headphones, your laptop and you’re ready to work without missing anything. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately. Bring reference sound wherever. Finally be confident that the music you create or edit will sound good wherever it's played.
- Remove unwanted coloration from headphones
- Reference sound combined with true zero latency processing
- Calibration profiles, predefined simulations and filter modes for every usecase
- AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST formats
Focus on your music and less about your setup, order Reference 4 today!
- Reference 4 DAW plug-in - Reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Reference 4 Systemwide - Apply calibration to all outgoing audio via system driver
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones