- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47103 000000000 K47103000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Finally you can work with confidence on the setup you have. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your studio speakers and headphon...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Full package to work on headphones and speakers in your studio.
Finally you can work with confidence on the setup you have. Sonarworks Reference 4 removes unwanted coloration from your studio speakers and headphones, so you can trust that you hear your mix accurately. Reference 4 Studio Edition offers the full package of highly powerful software, providing consistent reference sound both in the studio and on the go. Measure your studio with a measurement mic (not included), which takes around 10 minutes. Reference 4 then creates a calibration profile. For headphones select a pre-made profile and you're ready to go. Calibration can be run in DAW via plug-in for lowest latency or via Systemwide for maximum versatility.
- Remove unwanted coloration from headphones
- Reference sound combined with true zero latency processing
- Calibration profiles, predefined simulations and filter modes for every usecase
- AU, AAX Native, RTAS and VST formats
Focus on your music and less about your setup, order Reference 4 today!
- Reference 4 Measure - easy-to-use software for measuring the unique sound of your speakers in your room
- Reference 4 DAW plug-in - reference sound combined with zero latency for any musical endeavor
- Reference 4 Systemwide - apply calibration to all outgoing audio via system driver
- Mac: macOS 10.9 or later
- PC: Windows 7 or later
- Hardware: 2 GB RAM; 1024x768 display
- Measurement microphone with a flat frequency response (not included)
- Audio interface with phantom power (for XLR microphones) (not included)
- Sonarworks supported headphones or Sonarworks individually calibrated headphones