- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonivox Wobble Dubstep Grime Generator
- Product H78021
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Wobble combines SONiVOX's new spectral morphing synthesis technology with a bevy of intuitive realtime performance features. Wobble is designed to ma...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Spectral morphing synthesizer for trailblazing dubstep sounds.
Wobble combines SONiVOX's new spectral morphing synthesis technology with a bevy of intuitive realtime performance features. Wobble is designed to make the most crazy, pulsating, and different sounds ever to grace your speaker's soon to be aching cones.
Wobble is an excellent choice for Dubstep and synth junkies or anyone looking to give their music a whole new sound!
Spectral Morphing Synthesis:
Wobble's sonic backbone, 'spectral morphing synthesis engine' is a new state of the art approach to sound creation. Its sound is best characterized as a constantly evolving unique blend of organic and digital elements. To help you control this powerful engine SONiVOX has designed an elegantly simple user interface that still offers extreme tweak-ability.
Wobbly Tempo-Sync Modulation Madness:
In addition to its revolutionary new synthesis engine, Wobble comes equipped with a next generation tempo-locked pattern generator that not only modulates the note values, but also its synth parameters. This allows for incredibly unique and evolving sounds. Create tempo locked patterns to automatically modulate your pitch offset, LFO rate,depth, and sync, as well as some of Wobble's Spectral Morphing Synth Engine's core synth controls for some of the most insane sounds you've heard to date.
About SONiVOX's NEMESYNTH Audio Research Group:
Spearheaded by noted audio guru and scientist Jim Van Buskirk, the father of the virtual instrument, modern computer driven sampling, and realtime low-latency convolution, SONiVOX's NEMESYNTH Audio Research Group's sole purpose is to discover, research, & develop revolutionary new enabling technologies for musicians everywhere.
- New Spectral Synthesis Engine creates traditional or blazing new
- dubstep sounds
- First-of-its-kind, tempo-synced modulation generator
- Over 200 fat & juicy dubstep presets that can be easily tweaked into
- New interface design for seriously fast and easy sound designing
- Fully automatable via hardware or software control
- SONiVOX's Intelligent Rhythm Control (I.R.C) putting your performance
- in perfect time in realtime
- Onboard chorus, tempo sync delay, and reverb fx
- PC Standalone, VST and RTAS Compatibility.
- MAC Standalone, AU, VST, and RTAS Compatibility.
Wibbly Wobbly, timey-wimey . . . it's just what The Doctor orders for you dubstepping Daleks out there. Exterminate!
- Windows System Requirements
- Windows 7, XP, or Vista
- Pentium IV 2.0 GHz Processor or AMD 1500 XP
- Minimum 512MB RAM 2GB Recommended
- VST or RTAS compatible host application
- 1GB free hard drive space
- Apple System Requirements
- OS X Version 10.5.1 or higher,
- Intel-based processor
- Minimum 512MB RAM 2GB recommended
- VST-, AU-, or RTAS-compatible host application
- 1GB free hard drive space