- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonnet xMac Mini Server 2H PCIe 2.0 Expansion System/1U Rackmount Enclosure for Mac Mini w/Thunderbolt Port
- Write a Review
- Product J01270
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sonnet' xMac mini Server transforms a Mac mini (sold separately) with Thunderbolt technology from a simple server to something much more. It securely...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Connect two PCIe 2.0 slots to the Mac mini.
Sonnet' xMac mini Server transforms a Mac mini (sold separately) with Thunderbolt technology from a simple server to something much more. It securely mounts a Mac mini inside a specially designed 1U enclosure and connects two PCIe 2.0 slots (with a 100W power supply for installed cards) to enable you to harness the power of full-size pro video capture, audio interface, 8Gb Fibre Channel, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, RAID controller cards, and more! This model supports one full-height, full-length card plus one low-profile, half-length card, and includes a daughter card mounting bracket plus mounting holes for BNC connectors. Temperature-controlled fans deliver strategic airflow to cool the enclosure. Two Thunderbolt ports, one to connect the PCIe slots to the computer, the second for daisy chaining other Thunderbolt devices, are included. A USB port and a power button on the front panel allow operation of the system without requiring access to the back of the computer. xMac mini Server expands a Mac mini' potential in a big way.
xMac mini Server 2H
The xMac mini Server 2H supports two half-length, full-height PCIe cards, which means most Thunderbolt-compatible cards are supported. This model is perfect for users who do not need the space offered in the xMac mini Server to install a full-length card, and for users who want to install two full-height cards.
- Supports two half-length, full-height PCIe cards
- Supports diverse PCIe card compatibility
- 1U rackmount enclosure with user-replaceable power supply and fans
- Built-in cable management features
- 16" enclosure mounting depth enables use in most rack bags and small rack enclosures
- Enables daisy chain connection of additional Thunderbolt technology devices
- Easy front panel operation with power button and USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and HDMI ports on rear of the chassis for easy connectivity
Add extra connectivity and capabilities to your Mac mini today.