- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator HD / TDM Plug-In
- Write a Review
- Product 484265
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator HD / TDM Plug-in is an application that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Accentuate or soften the attacks and transients in your Pro Tools mix with this smart plug-in.
The Sonnox Oxford Transient Modulator HD / TDM Plug-in is an application that allows dynamic level of signals to be modified by the transients in the program material over time. The effect is to bring transient events in the program to the front of the mix, or push them into the background, such that the attacks of instruments can be accentuated or softened depending on settings.
- Accentuates or softens attacks and transients
- Brings instruments forwards or pushes them back in the mix
- Radically changes the dynamics of instruments
- Variable harmonic enhancement for extra punch
- Can have the effect of increasing or decreasing room ambiance
- Gives life to dull sounding recordings without the artifacts of compression
Gain control of the transients and dynamics with this digital signal processing plug-in. Order today!
- Pro Tools 6.0 or above (including Pro Tools 8)
- Approved Pro Tools CPU, OS and hardware configuration.
- Mac OSX 10.3 or later (Leopard supported see Digidesign for details)
- Windows XP / Vista32
- RAM 1GB minimum
- iLok key with latest drivers