- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony MDR-7506 Professional Closed-Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #271056 000000000 271056000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The professional-quality Sony Pro MDR-7506 Headphones let you hear it all. Premium 40mm drivers reproduce every musical nuance. Closed-ear design giv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Exceptionally versatile closed-back headphone design for a wide range of professional applications.
The professional-quality Sony Pro MDR-7506 Headphones let you hear it all. Premium 40mm drivers reproduce every musical nuance. Closed-ear design gives a tight bass response, practically eliminates external noise, and snuggles over the ears for hours of comfort. Frequency response is a flat 10Hz to 20kHz so you accurately hear what's on tape. Gold-plated connectors prevent rust and corrosion, and a UniMatch plug is provided for both 1/4 in. and 1/8 in. jacks. Phones fold for easy storage. We recommend the MDR-7506 for applications where hearing accuracy is crucial. Includes soft case.
- 40mm driver unit
- Closed-ear design
- Folding construction
- Stereo uni-match plug
- Soft case included
Top rated for accurate, detailed music reproduction.
- Ear coupling: Over-ear
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response: 10Hz – 20kHz
- SPL: Not specified
- Driver size: 40mm
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: 8.1 oz
- Cable type: Coiled
- Cable Length: 9.8 ft.
- Connector: 1/8 in. with 1/4 in. adapter
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.