- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony RM-AV3100 Fully Editable Universal Remote
- Write a Review
- Product 244732
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lets you control up to 18 components and has a large touch-key LCD that makes programming and editing your settings easy. Storage for 45 macros and e...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Control all your components with just one remote.
Lets you control up to 18 components and has a large touch-key LCD that makes programming and editing your settings easy. Storage for 45 macros and execution of up to 44 consecutive commands lets you easily automate all your common A/V operations. The blue backlit LCD has 4 levels of brightness and offers customized screens and tons of editable labels (258 customizable labels in total) for macros and components. Compatible with Sony and most major brands, it has updated preprogramming codes, a learning function, and even programming for non-A/V products such as lights, air conditioners, and other remote-controllable units.
The RM-AV3100 also offers clock and timer functions, a programmable Menu control with hard buttons for easy operation of Menu and EPG function, system on/off macro for Sony components, nonvolatile memory backup function to keep your memorized settings, and easy-to-see, glow-in-the-dark component select buttons. The smart, ergonomic shape design fits easily in your hand or on your lap.
- Control up to 18 components
- Execute 44 consecutive operations at once
- Up to 45 macro control functions
- Large, blue backlit touch-key LCD
- Clock and Timer function
- Compatible with Sony and most major brands
- Learning function for programming
- Capable of programming non-A/V products
- Programmable menu control with hard buttons System on/off macro for Sony components
- Nonvolatile memory backup function
- LCD backlight has 4 settings
- Glow-in-the-dark component select buttons
- Alias key memorizes functions of other components
- Customized names for learned commands
- Internal clock and weekly timer
- 4 unique types of macros: 15 system control macros, 18 component macros, 12 key macros
With the RM-AV3100 you can hold the power of home theater in the palm of your hand. Order today.