- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony UWPS1 Series UHF Wireless Lavalier System
- Write a Review
- Product 271085
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Excels in transmission stability and employing sophisticated wireless technologies developed for top-of-the-line Sony models such as PLL (Phase Locke...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Affordable UHF wireless with user selectable frequencies.
Excels in transmission stability and employing sophisticated wireless technologies developed for top-of-the-line Sony models such as PLL (Phase Locked Loop), space diversity reception, and tone squelch. System consists of a Lavalier microphone, bodypack transmitter, and a half-rack size tuner. The Lavalier microphone is supplied with a windscreen and holder clip. The bodypack transmitter is equipped with a belt clip. Tuner is equipped with XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced outputs, a mic/line switch for output level of the XLR, and LCD display that shows operating channel frequency. A green LED indicates appropriate signal reception. 188 user selectable frequencies. Up to 16 units can be used simultaneously. A choice of 2 frequency groups or ranges are available, so you can select the best for your area. The tuner includes an AC/DC adapter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Stable UHF transmission and reception
- PLL Synthesized System avoids interference and allows user to select from multiple frequencies
- Space Diversity Reception with dual antennas automatically selects the stronger RF signal for output
- Tone squelch circuitry prevents the output of unwanted signals or noise from other transmissions in the air
- Squelch circuitry also prevents the popping that occurs when transmitter is powered on or off
- Simultaneous multichannel operation lets you choose from multiple frequencies
- Up to 16 wireless units can be used simultaneously
- Optimum combinations of practically tested, intermodulation-free frequencies are stored in the tuner, making it easy to set up multiple systems and avoid intermodulation
- Tuner is equipped with both XLR balanced and 1/4" unbalanced output connectors
- Output level on the XLR can be switched between mic and line levels
- An LCD screen displays on the tuner shows operating channel number in MHz as well as the audio output status and RF-input level