- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Software
- Product 423330
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Create captivating videos that beg to be watched again and again using Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD. The software is packed with digital video editing ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A phenomenal suite of audio and video tools to make high-definition movies on your computer.
Create captivating videos that beg to be watched again and again using Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD. The software is packed with digital video editing tools that add professional pizzazz with transitions, titles, and special effects including green screen and slow motion. Quickly format movies for online sharing sites like Facebook, YouTube, and more.
Vegas Movie Studio HD software makes video editing easy and fun. Best of all, it is a realtime non-destructive video editor. No matter what changes you make to your video and photos in the software, your original files are never affected. Vegas Movie Studio HD software gives you the freedom to experiment and have fun with video editing, without worrying about making a mistake.
Use Vegas Movie Studio HD software to fully create, edit, and produce videos:
¢Add special effects, transitions, titles, and music
¢Zoom, rotate, and pan across photos to animate still images in your movies
¢Commemorate special events such as weddings and anniversaries
¢Create exciting, professional-looking business presentations
Vegas Movie Studio HD software uses simple drag-and-drop editing and basic commands such as cut, copy, and paste to create professional-looking movies on your PC. You can personalize your movies with text animations, title rolls, and scrolling credits. Play video in slow or fast motion, reverse video, or apply advanced effects like "green screen" and picture-in-picture”with Sony Vegas Movies Studio HD, you can do it all.
Add movie magic
Enhance and personalize your videos with transitions, titles, and special effects such as green screen and slow motion. Hundreds of pre-created options provide impressive creative results.
Shoot for perfection
Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD includes sophisticated image restoration and color correction tools for a variety of tasks, so you can easily restore dull, washed-out footage, apply brightness and contrast, sharpen images, balance colors, and remove red-eye from photos.
Ken Burns effect
Named for the American documentary filmmaker who pioneered the technique, The Ken Burns Effect gives life to still images in your movies by slowly zooming in on subjects of interest and panning from one subject to another. Vegas Movie Studio HD software lets you achieve effects like this with easy-to-use Pan and Crop tools. Easily zoom in or out, pan and scan, and rotate pictures in any direction to create dynamic slideshows and movies with a professional feel.
Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD software includes over 500 customizable transitions, filters, and effects to enhance your movies. All of the video effects are keyframeable: you can set the specific video frame where an effect begins and the frame where it stops working. You can even specify the level of effect for every frame in between. To see how your effects and transitions in action, Vegas Movie Studio HD lets you preview effects and transitions in real time at full resolution on your computer monitor or on a secondary monitor.
Easily import from a wide range of cameras
Quickly transfer digital photos and video from a variety of digital devices including DV, HDV, and AVCHD. Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD software expertly organizes everything so you can search, sort, and view your media.
Powerful audio tools let you create movies that sound as good as they look. Here are some examples of what you can do with audio in Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD software: create a custom music soundtrack, remove unwanted noise from video footage, use track envelopes to control audio volume and panning, record and edit live audio, and synchronize audio with video.
Vegas Movie Studio HD software includes 200 exclusive music soundtracks. Choose from a wide variety of royalty-free professionally created production music that can be modified to fit your movie's length. You can also import your own music directly from CDs or MP3 audio files.
The Audio Restoration plug-in lets you remove clicks, pops, and other noise from your music and audio clips to ensure the highest fidelity soundtrack for your video project.
Easy live recording
You can use Vegas Movie Studio HD to record your own audio such as voiceovers, music, and narration to include in your project. Vegas Movie Studio HD has four audio tracks, any of which can be used to record. You can also create different takes that you can select to include in your project.
ACID loop support
For easy video scoring and audio mixing, Sony Vegas software includes ACID loop support. ACID loops are royalty-free music samples that contain special metadata which allows them to automatically match the existing project tempo and key. The Sound Series: Loops & Samples collection contains over 100 sample libraries of ACID loops in nearly every music style and genre imaginable.
Show Me How Tutorials
Unsure how certain features work? No worries, Sony's exclusive Show Me How tutorials guide you through the entire creative process. Whenever you need help, just click the Show Me How button and choose your tutorial topic. Helpful text dialogue boxes, pointers, and guides will actually show you what to do and where to click.
- More than 200 customizable 2D and 3D transitions
- Over 300 customizable video special effects
- Add text animation, titles, and scrolling credits
- Red-eye removal tool
- "Green screen" chroma key effects
- Pan and crop tool to animate still images
- Video and audio time stretching
- Fullscreen preview to a primary and secondary Windows display
- Real-time playback of effects, processes and transitions to external monitor
- MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 support
- Superior frame rate conversions
- Credit rolls and text animation
- External monitor preview
- Ripple editing across tracks
- 200 exclusive music soundtracks to complete your video
- Gracenote MusicID CD album recognition
- Multithreaded audio engine maximizes performance
- Basic surround support
- Support for multichannel (5.1) source files for Sony HDV Handycam camcorders
- 16-bit, 44.1kHz song quality for exceptional performance
- Volume and pan envelopes
- Audio time stretching
- Event normalization
- CD audio extraction
- Audio/video synchronization detect and repair
- DirectX audio plug-in support
- VST audio effect support
- ASIO drive support
- Tape-style audio scrubbing
- Audio restoration tools
- Track-level audio FX and envelopes
- Import support for LEPC files
- Import support for MJPEG-encoded files
- Sony AVCHD import and edit support
- Import and export support for ATRAC3, ATRAC3plus, and ATRAC Advanced Lossless files
- ATRAC audio plug-in (Templates only)
- Gracenote MusicID CD album recognition
- Import media from Sony DVD Handycam camcorders
- Batch capture and automatic DV scene detection
- PC connection via FireWire, i.LINK connector, or IEEE-1394 devices
- Import pictures in BMP, GIF, JPG, and PSD formats
- Import AVI, DV, SWF, and MPEG 1 & MPEG 2 files
- Import audio files in WAV, MP3, AIF, CD Audio, and PCA formats
- Integrated upload to YouTube
- Sony AVC/MPEG-4 encoder
- AC3 Stereo encoding
- MainConcept AVC/AAC, read/write (Templates only) iPod Format
- PSP (PlayStationPortable) integration
- Sony AVC/AAC (Templates only)
- VideoCD and Multimedia CD burning
- Export video projects in multiple formats for the web
Create movies in minutes with this software and you'll be screaming "Vegas, baby, Vegas!"
- Microsoft Windows XP SP 2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 800MHz processor (2.8GHz recommended for HDV and AVCHD)
- 200MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 256MB RAM (512MB RAM recommended for HDV and AVCHD)
- OHCI-compatible i.LINK connector1/IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Import: AIFF, ATRAC, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPG, LPEC, MMV, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Sony M2TS, OGG, PCA, PNG, PSD, QuickTime, SFA, SWF, TGA, TIF, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV
- Export: AC-3, ATRAC, AVI, FLAC, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, OGG, PCA, QuickTime, RealAudio, RealVideo, W64, WAV, WMA, WMV