- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Soundcraft Affordable Comprehensive PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product 630286
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Affordable Comprehensive PA Package includes the Soundcraft GigRac 1000st powered mixer, two Harbinger HX151 15" 2-Way speaker cabinets, one BBE ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A complete PA package with carefully matched components.
The Affordable Comprehensive PA Package includes the Soundcraft GigRac 1000st powered mixer, two Harbinger HX151 15" 2-Way speaker cabinets, one BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer, one AKG D 8000 S dynamic hypercardioid microphone, two tripod speaker stands, one boom microphone stand, two 12-Gauge Speakon-Speakon speaker cables - 25', and two 1/4"-1/4" dual patch Cables.
Soundcraft GigRac 1000st Powered Mixer
The Soundcraft GigRac 1000st 8-Channel Powered Mixer is easy to transport, easy to set up, and has impeccable Soundcraft-quality sonics. It also has full stereo implementation and loads of power. 8 channels with high-quality preamps and 3-band EQ, 2x500W of power, 2 - 7-band BSS-made graphic equalizers for overall sound tweaking, and a selection of preset digital effects to give you major stage presence. It also has CD inputs for playing music while you're on break. Housed in a sleek looking package that is easy to transport.
HX151 15" 2-Way Speaker Cabinet
The Harbinger HX151 Speaker Cabinet has a 15" loudspeaker featuring a 2.5" high-temperature, precision edge-wound polyamide voice coil and an 80 oz. magnet structure. High Frequencies come through loud and clear with a 1.75" titanium diaphragm compression driver (1" exit) coupled to a constant directivity horn with 90 x 40 degree coverage. The speaker has an on-board crossover that offers a 12dB/octave network and features high quality, low-loss components with Inaudible Protection Circuitry (IPC) preventing diaphragm failure at maximum SPLs.
BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer
The BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer is perfect for pro studios, sound reinforcement, clubs, and other venues requiring balanced outputs. Designed for uses requiring low noise, high headroom, and +4dBu input levels. It provides either stereo processing or processing for two separate mono channels, brightening, clarifying, and adding fullness to the sound. Features 5-segment LED output meters, +23dBu headroom, XLR and 1/4" stereo inputs and outputs, hardwired bypass, and a bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signals. Single rackspace.
The BBE Process--"What it Is"
Loudspeakers have difficulty working with the electronic signals supplied by an amplifier. These difficulties cause such major phase and amplitude distortion that the sound reproduced by the speaker differs significantly from the sound produced by the original source.
In the past, these problems proved unsolvable and were thus relegated to a position of secondary importance in audio system design. However, phase and amplitude integrity is essential to accurate sound reproduction. Research shows that the information which the listener translates into the recognizable characteristics of a live performance are intimately tied into complex time and amplitude relationships between the fundamental and harmonic components of a given musical note or sound. These relationships define a sound's "sound".
When these complex relationships pass through a speaker, the proper order is lost. The higher frequencies are delayed. A lower frequency may reach the listener's ear first or perhaps simultaneously with that of a higher frequency. In some cases, the fundamental components may be so time-shifted that they reach the listener's ear ahead of some or all of the harmonic components.
This change in the phase and amplitude relationship on the harmonic and fundamental frequencies is technically called "envelope distortion." The listener perceives this loss of sound integrity in the reproduced sound as "muddy" and "smeared." In the extreme, it can become difficult to tell the difference between musical instruments, for example, an oboe and a clarinet.
BBE Sound, Inc. conducted extensive studies of numerous speaker systems over a ten year period. With this knowledge, it became possible to identify the characteristics of an ideal speaker and to distill the corrections necessary to return the fundamental and harmonic frequency structures to their correct order. While there are differences among various speaker designs in the magnitude of their correction, the overall pattern of correction needed is remarkably consistent.
The BBE Process is so unique that 42 patents have been awarded by the U.S. Patent Office.
AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone
The ruggedly designed, feedback-fighting AKG D 8000 S Dynamic Hypercardioid Microphone excels on vocals and instruments. Smooth, uniform response with an internal pop filter that's removable for cleaning. The AKG D 8000 S microphone also features very low handling noise plus a recessed, noise-free on/off switch. Mic stand adapter included. 70Hz- 20kHz frequency response.
Proline tripod speaker stand
The Proline tripod speaker stand features a center steel shaft for maximum support and an aluminum body for lighter weight. Locking pins are included for extra safety. 150-lb. capacity. Fits 1.375" or 1.5" speaker mounts. Height adjusts from 45"-73".
Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
This Tripod Boom Microphone Stand safely and securely maintains the position you set for your microphone to capture the perfect sound -- in the studio or during live performance. Stand features die-cast metal clutches and non-skid legs that keep the stand where you set it. Boom adjusts from 1" - 23". Height adjusts 40" - 67".
- 8 main channels
- 3-band channel EQs
- Pan controls for each channel
- High-quality preamps
- 2 - 7-band BSS Audio graphic equalizers
- 2 x 500W power into 4 ohms for stereo or main/monitor operation
- RCA record outs
- Speakon speaker connectors
- RCA inputs for CD player
- 15-1/2"W x 7"H x 10-1/3"D
- 25.3 lbs.
- 15" woofer with 2.5" high-temperature voice coil and 80 oz. magnet
- 1.75: titanium diaphragm compression driver with 1" exit
- 90 degrees (horizontal) x 40 degrees (vertical) horn
- On-board crossover that offers a 12dB/octave network
- Mounting Cup for Speaker Stand
- Recessed handles
- Heavy duty metal grille
- Carpet covering
- +4dBu balanced line (1/4" tip-ring-sleeve and XLR inputs and outputs)
- +23dBu headroom
- Active balanced outputs
- Hardwire bypass
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
- Rugged construction with heavy-duty steel screen and integral frame support
- Feedback-fighting hypercardioid model
- Smooth, uniform response
- Internal pop filter's removable for cleaning
- Very low handling noise
- Recessed, noise-free on/off switch
- Stand adapter included
- Power Handling): 300W RMS; 600W peak sine; 1200W peak program
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz ” 19 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity (1w, 1m): 98 dB
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Process Mode: Program controlled
- Bypass Mode: 10Hz-50kHz, ±0.5dBu, 0dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB Process IN
- THD, Process mode: less than 0.025% 20-20kHz
- Bypass mode: less than 0.002% 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +23dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 14.7K Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, 0dBu input
- Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, 0dBu input
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency range: 70 - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2,0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20dBA
- Max sound pressure level for 1/3% THD: 140/150 dB SPL
- Electrical Impedance: 1,200 Ohms