- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Spitfire North 7 Vintage Keys
- Product J46746
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Four pristinely maintained classic vintage keyboards from the 1960s and 1970s performed by a session giant and recorded by a top London-based enginee...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Definitive, deep sampled, musical renderings of four vintage keyboard workhorses.
Four pristinely maintained classic vintage keyboards from the 1960s and 1970s performed by a session giant and recorded by a top London-based engineer through a sumptuous signal path to give a truly 'Spitfire' take on electric pianos. Deep and pristinely crafted samples by the Spitfire engineers were then exhaustively tested by keyboard players for the most realistic response. North 7 Vintage Keys is presented in Spitfire's incredibly popular eDNA engine, to provide you with the potential to take these classic signals from the 20th Century and warp them into the 21st. With a host of presets designed by their own in-house funkateer, Christian Henson, these offer a mere glimpse at the potential of this collaboration. Characterful, vibey and like no other vintage library of this type, North 7 Vintage Keys offers you the scope to take these classics and make them your own.
- 4 Vintage titans sampled "the Spitfire way"
- Rare but pristinely maintained instruments
- Sumptuous vintage and hi-end signal paths
- Performed by session giant - Sean Hargreaves
- Recorded by in-demand engineer - Simon Changer
- Deep sampled for ultimate character and realism with multiple round robins and dynamic layers
- Tested exhaustively with session players for realistic response
- Presented in Spitfire's eDNA interface, instantly tweakable
- Over 100 presets designed by Christian Henson
- Bass keyboard section "alone worth price of entry"
Trust your compositions to Spitfire Audio, the cinematic sample libraries the pros turn to!