Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SPL MTC 2381 Stereo Monitor & Talkback Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
SPL MTC 2381 Stereo Monitor & Talkback Controller$989.10
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Complete system for all applications including mute and headphone mix.
- The MTC offers six stereo inputs. The Musician input should preferably contain the musician’s signal, so that this signal is also available at the Musician control in the Cue Mix section.
- The Mix input is then intended for the DAW’s master output. Musician and Mix and 2TrA and 2TrB are balanced input stages.
- A mono signal should always be fed into the left channel to be heard on both channels in the phantom center.
- 2Tr C and 2Tr D are unbalanced and have RCA connectors. HiFi equipment can also be connected here.
- All inputs are additive! The MTC mixes all input signals together.
- The slave out stereo output always carries out the selected input signal(s) (except Musician) unprocessed. Among other things, metering can be connected here.
For the ultimate monitoring solution. Order today.
MTC 2381 Stereo Monitor & Talkback Controller Specifications:
- Maximum input gain (XLR, Jack)
- 21 dBu
- Maximum input gain (RCA)
- 19 dBu
- Input impedance (Jack)
- 50 kΩ
- Input impedance (RCA)
- 10 kΩ
- Output impedance (XLR)
- 100 Ω
- Common mode rejection (1 kHz)
- 70 dB
- Frequency range (-3 dB)
- 10 Hz – 100 kHz
- THD +N (10 Hz – 22 kHz, 0 dBu)
- 0.005 %
- Noise (A-weighted)
- -89.4 dBu
- Dynamic range (XLR, Jack)
- 110.4 dB
- Dynamic range (RCA)
- 108.4 dB
- Internal Linear Power Supply with Toroidal Transformer
- Operating voltage for analog audio
- +/- 15 V
- Operating voltage for relays and LEDs
- +12 V
- Mains Power Supply
- Mains voltage (selectable)
- 230 V AC / 50; 115 V AC / 60 Hz
- Fuse for 230 V
- T 315 mA
- Fuse for 115 V
- T 630 mA
- Power consumption
- max. 10 W
- Dimensions & Weight
- W x H x D (width x height x depth)
- 272 x 91 x 220 mm
- 10.71 x 3.58 x 8.66 inch
- Unit weight
- 2.3 kg
- 5.07 lb
- Shipping weight (incl. packaging)
- 4.4 kg
- 9.7 lb
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.