Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SPL Stereo Vitalizer Mk2-T Program Equalizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Improve your audio productions with more detail and transparency, with higher perceived loudness.
The Vitalizer is based on findings of psychoacoustics and audiometry. Its filter network is one of the few patented filters. It makes the richness of detail of audio signals more audible. Interventions in the sound image are more of a musical nature. Music productions sound more natural, lively, differentiated, easier to understand, more deeply layered and more widely spread apart.
There are the five controls of the Vitalizer core circuit. Drive controls the level going into the filter network. The bass emphasizes a soft or hard tone, and the compressor catches level peaks. Mid-Hi Tune sets the frequency of operation above which frequencies are boosted and below which frequencies are cut. Process Level adjusts the intensity of Mid-Hi Tune and bass.
In addition to the Vitalizer core circuit, the Stereo Vitalizer Mk2-T features a high frequency and harmonics stage with coil filters (LC) and a stereo expander to broaden the stereo image.
A key feature of the Vitalizer is the unmasking of superimposed sound components. The Vitalizer relates the time of perception of a frequency to its amplitude. Through a minimal temporal offset of loud frequencies, quieter, previously superimposed sound components are “de-masked” and become audible.
The Adaptation to Curves of Equal Loudness
The non-linear sensitivity of the human hearing is described by the Fletcher-Munson curves. These curves of equal loudness are today defined by the standard ISO 226:2003. They illustrate the equal perception of loudness as a measure of sound pressure level, over the frequency spectrum, for which a listener perceives a constant loudness when presented with pure steady tones.
The Vitalizer adapts the frequency spectrum to the curves of equal loudness, which improves the loudness perception.
Inputs & Outputs
The two channels of the Stereo Vitalizer Mk2-T are equipped with Neutrik XLR sockets and jack sockets connected in parallel. The signal transmission is electronically balanced with a nominal level of +6 dB.
Order your Stereo Vitalizer Mk2-T today.
Stereo Vitalizer Mk2-T Program Equalizer Specifications:Analog inputs & outputs; XLR & TRS Jack (balanced)
- Maximum input gain: 22 dBu
- Input impedance: 22 kΩ
- Output impedance: 600 Ω
- Common mode rejection (1 kHz): 85 dB
- Frequency range (-3dB): 10 Hz – 100 kHz
- THD + N (0 dBu, 10 Hz – 22 kHz): 0.0019 %
- Noise (A-weighted): -99 dBu
- Dynamic range: 121 dB
- Operating voltage for analog audio: +/- 15 V
- Operating voltage for relays and LEDs: +12 V
- Mains voltage (selectable): 230 V AC / 50; 115 V AC / 60 Hz
- Fuse for 230 V: T 315 mA
- Fuse for 115 V: T 630 mA
- Power consumption: max. 20 W
- Dimensions: 19" W x 1.73" H x 9.33" D
- Unit weight: 7.5 lb
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.