- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stanton 680HP DJ Cartridge
- Write a Review
- Product 800306
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new and improved version of the legendary 680EL. Hottest output of any Stanton cartridge. Wide 20-20kHz frequency response. Spherical .7 mil high...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Guaranteed to shake up the dance floor.
The new and improved version of the legendary 680EL. Hottest output of any Stanton cartridge. Wide 20-20kHz frequency response. Spherical .7 mil high polish stylus.
- Frequency response: 20-20khz
- Output @ 1kHz: 8.0mV
- Channel separation: >30dB
- Channel balance: within 2dB
- Tracking force: 2-5 grams
- Stylus tip: Spherical 0.7 mil high-polish
- DC resistance (approx.): 1300 Ohms
- Inductance (approx.): 930 mH
- Cartridge weight: 5.5 grams
- Recommended load: 275pF-47k Ohms
- Tracking ability: 90u @ 2 grams
- Replacement stylus: D6800HP, D6800HP-MP, D6800HP-DP (3/pk)
- High-energy record playback, that extra punch you need to quake the dance floor
- The 680HP gives you rich, robust bass and silky smooth highs, along with precise stylus tracking and backcueing performance
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I just got these the other day and they sound so much better then my other ones. I used to have the Craze models but those are for scratching. THese sound much better. The 680 is smooth and really does give me the extra boom for the dancefloor. There are better cartridges, but for the price and overall value these are sweet.