- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stanton SM.V3 Club/Scratch Cartridge
- Write a Review
- Product 804056
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SM.V3 is Stanton's first headshell mountable version of the master series body. This provides the great stereo imaging of master series turntable car...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A scratch DJ's dream: Tight tracking, high output.
SM.V3 is Stanton's first headshell mountable version of the master series body. This provides the great stereo imaging of master series turntable cartridges and the ability to re-align the cartridge on the headshell for improved tracking response.
- Single cartridge inside a plastic carry case
- Only headshell mount version of the master series
- Ideal cartridge in master series for scratching
- Industrial design
- Frequency Response: 20 to 18 kHz
- Output @ 1kHz: 6.5mV
- Channel Separation @ 1 kHz: 28dB
- Channel Balance @ 1 kHz: 1.5 dB
- Tracking Force: 2 to 5 grams
- Stylus Tip: 0.7 mil Spherical
- DC Resistance: 830 ohms nom.
- Inductance: 810 mH nom.
- Cartridge Weight: 6.3 g
- Recommended Load: 47k ohms and 275 pF
- Replacement Stylus: T3