Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
A major release from Steinberg.
Cubase 10 delivers many impressive new features in a remarkably powerful software package. It includes many new tools to enhance your creativity and speed your workflow. There is also a new, modern user interface and enhanced audio quality. Cubase 10 makes music production more inspiring, intuitive and flexible than ever before.
Quality, workflow and usability – every aspect of VariAudio has been improved and extended with even more creative tools. Smart Controls significantly speed up your workflow by allowing direct control of all parameters at each segment. You can edit the micro pitch level for smooth drifts and transitions, adjust the formant shift for perfect natural tones, drastically transform your recordings with extreme pitch corrections… and everything in between – VariAudio gives you ultimate control.
Doubling the lead vocal and stacking multiple recordings is a common technique in music production, but matching the timing of each recording to the lead vocal track can be a time-consuming task. The new Audio Alignment tool lets you sync stacked vocal and other recordings in no time, easily matching multiple tracks at once to a designated reference track, with the timing corrected automatically. Audio Alignment makes stacking recordings fast, easy and efficient.
The channel strip is the most important element in the mixing workflow of many producers and engineers. The completely redesigned Channel Strip in Cubase 10 significantly extends the functionality and usability of its modules. New metering elements offer direct visual feedback for each of the modules, with detail views for the compressors allowing further tweaking with additional controls.
Groove Agent SE 5
Groove Agent SE 5 introduces an all-new user experience, gigabytes of new sounds and inspired workflow improvements. With a fully resizable interface, an acoustic drum kit christened appropriately The Kit, 20 new Beat Agent kits for electronic productions, one-click routing setup, Pad presets, in-kit preview in the new content browser and much more, Groove Agent SE 5 has many new features for you to explore.
Store and Recall
Create alternative mixes for your project and compare the results within seconds, thanks to MixConsole Snapshots. This facility lets you conveniently save your current mix in a tab directly in the MixConsole, for instant recall at any time. You can add notes to each Snapshot, recall only the EQ settings or even recall just the settings of an individual track. MixConsole Snapshots will fundamentally change and improve the way you mix.
Sounds and Loops
Cubase 10 comes with 5 GB of fresh sounds and loops, exclusively produced by some of the most acclaimed producers in their genres. Berlin-based Florian Meindl has produced the deep, grooving Analog Techno library with his modular synthesizer setup. The Beat Butcha, whose production credits include Jay-Z, Beyonce, Mobb Deep and many others, has recorded The Hip Hop Vault with great-sounding drums and unique loops. Soul Assembly is a collection from Soul Surplus, with a vibe perfect for the foundations of new creations. Drum and bass duo Rawtekk have produced Raw Ambience, a highly aesthetic sound library perfect for electronica, ambience and dubstep. Produced by Nashville-based producer Allen Morgan, the Blockbuster library is the perfect inspiration for electronic music film trailers. Mystic Spaces is a collection of extraordinary experimental sounds produced by musician, sound designer and instrument builder Ferdinand Försch.
MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) is now officially supported in Cubase 10. The most common MPE controllers are automatically detected and set up, with convenient assignment to any kind of instrument parameter. Libraries of exclusively designed MPE-ready presets for Retrologue and Padshop are included.
Steinberg Virtual Reality is a collective term for Steinberg's VR initiative, bringing you professional yet easy-to-operate tools for producing Virtual Reality content — from audio capture to final mixing. The VR production suite includes an array of plug-ins and
seamlessly integrated functions, such as a third order Ambisonics bus, an HMD connector for head tracking, a fully integrated Binauralizer and a VR panning device, included in the VST Multipanner.
- VariAudio 3: Ultimate control of your audio, with tools to speed up workflow
- MixConsole Snapshots: Recall mixes and settings to quickly compare mixes and add mix notes
- Audio Alignment: Stack and match recordings, easily synchronizing them to a reference track
- New Channel Strip: Channel strip overhaul offers better metering and functionality
- 32-bit integer and 64-bit audio: Cubase audio engine delivers ultimate, no-compromise quality
- Easy side-chaining: Quickly set up side-chaining to make space in mixes or create effects
- Groove Agent SE 5: Improvements and a new interface enhance the best drum production tool
- 5 GB of high-quality sounds and loops: content by six highly acclaimed producers
- AAF support: Exchange multimedia data with all the most commonly used applications
- Latency Monitor: Know where and how much latency is occurring, quickly and easily
- Full support for high-resolution displays: Enjoy high-definition quality under current macOS
- MPE support: Easy and convenient setup of MPE controllers
- Improved editing to picture: Enhanced tools for video soundtrack production
- Steinberg Virtual Reality: VR production suite adds virtual reality audio production tools
The tenth revision of one of the most respected audio suites. Order today.
Cubase Pro 10 Specifications:General
- Software type: Full DAW Suite
- Computer platform: Windows/Mac
- Delivery: Boxed
- Version: Full version
- Max # of tracks: Unlimited
- Included FX: More than 70
- Included instruments: 8 Full Assortments
- MIDI editing: Yes
- Score / notation editor: No
- Free hard drive space: 30GB
- RAM (min. / recommended): 4GB, 8GB
- Authorization: Registration code
- Mac requirements: OS X 10.12/.13
- Windows requirements: 64-Bit 7/8.x/10
- 64-bit compatibile: 64-Bit only, Intel i5 or faster
- Licensing: Perpetual
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.