- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Steinberg Cubase Pro 10.5 (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72347 000000000 L72347000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Cubase Pro condenses decades of music software development experience into the most advanced and intuitive audio production environment available tod...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
One of the most powerful music creation software packages in the world.
Cubase Pro condenses decades of music software development experience into the most advanced and intuitive audio production environment available today. Used by star producers and musicians for composing, recording, mixing and editing music, Cubase Pro combines outstanding audio quality, flexible handling, state-of-the-art audio and MIDI tools with a range of inspirational VST instruments and effects in a way that cements your personal approach to music production. Uniting technical innovation and artistic inspiration, Cubase Pro represents an awesomely powerful yet instantly accessible music production environment.
Cubase 10.5 follows up the highly anticipated landmark release with many significant improvements, additional inspiring tools and major workflow refinements. Whether you are looking for creative inspiration or new ways to speed up your professional workflow, the new features in Cubase 10.5 specifically cater to your needs.
- Audio Warp Quantize: Warp-quantize multiple audio tracks at once using the convenient Quantize panel.
- Channel Strip (Advanced): The channel strip modules are the very heart of our exceptional sound.
- Chord Pads: This inspiring tool helps you compose music quickly and creatively.
- Comping: Create the perfect version of a recording from multiple takes.
- MixConsole: Cubase's MixConsole excels not only in terms of usability, look and feel, but also sounds like a high en analog mixing console.
- Sampler Track: This creative tool will inspire many hours of creativity.
- VariAudio 3: VariAudio offers fully-integrated vocal editing and pitch change of individual notes in monophonic vocal recordings, allowing you to solve intonation and timing problems with just a few clicks.
- Groove Agent SE: Possibly the most comprehensive drum production software instrument ever produced.
- Channel Strip (Basic): In the basic channel strip version, just like in the advanced version, you can assign modules directly to the specific channel.
Create music your way with Cubase. Order today.
- Operating systems (Windows): 64-bit Windows 10 Version 1903, 64-bit Windows 10 Version 1809
- Operating systems (Mac): macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina
- CPU minimum: Intel Core i series or AMD Ryzen multi-core
- CPU recommended: Intel i5 or faster
- RAM minimum: 4 GB
- RAM recommended: 8 GB
- Hard disk free space: 30 GB
- Display resolution minimum: 1440 x 900
- Display resolution recommended: 1920 x 1080
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 10 and WDDM 1.1 support (Windows only)
- Port USB: Type-A for USB-eLicenser
- OS compatible audio hardware
- Internet connection for installer download, license activation, account sign up and product registration
- Notes: This software version does not support 32-bit plug-ins.