- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sterling Audio ST-169 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- J55832 000000000 J55832000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sterling Audio ST169 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone is the professional choice for sheer recording versatility — providing a warm,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile tube tone, ideal for every studio.
The Sterling Audio ST169 Multi-Pattern Tube Condenser Microphone is the professional choice for sheer recording versatility — providing a warm, articulate and detailed sound with extreme volume handling. A combination of new and traditional technology yields a full frequency response and quick transient response without sacrificing authentic tube warmth and tone. The included SM8 premium metal band-suspension shock mount, aluminum carry case, and low noise power supply fill out the package, complementing the ST169’s rugged construction and forward visual design.
Check out The Hub article complete with audio samples comparing this one and two other Sterling Audio Recording microphones.
- Class-A tube warmth, articulation and detail
- Flexible pickup pattern: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Ideal for vocals, instruments, speech and overhead/room recording
- Switchable high-pass filter and attenuation pad
- Full bandwidth with premium frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Extreme volume handling: 142 dB SPL
- Precision 1 in. diameter, 3-micron diaphragm with disk resonator
- Includes SM8 premium metal band-suspension shock mount, aluminum carry case, and low-noise power supply
Order this great Sterling mic today.
- Circuit Type: Class-A Tube
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni and Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- High Pass Filter: Switchable 75 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Attenuation Pad: Switchable -10 dB
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 142 dB (132 dB without pad)
- Equivalent Noise: 22 dB SPL
- Typical Load Imp.: >1,000 Ohms
- Output Source Imp.: 200 Ohms, transformer isolated
- Dimensions: 7.7 in. long, 1.9 in. max diameter
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Power: Included power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.