- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Studio Projects B3 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- #J46136 000000000 J46136000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Studio Projects B3 is equipped with a true 1" 3 um gold sputtered dual gold large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule. The B3 wil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Large diaphragm clarity and presence.
The Studio Projects B3 is equipped with a true 1" 3 um gold sputtered dual gold large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule. The B3 will ensure the finest quality of recordings while offering linear response and a classic deep rich sound. The B3 can be connected to any external microphone preamplifier or mixing console that provides 48 volt phantom power or via any 48 volt external power supply.
A superb vocal microphone with warm transparent character
Great for overhead choirs, strings, pianos & percussion
Great for production, broadcast, and voice over work
Perfect for the professional and home project studio
A quality vocal mic suitable for all vocal styles
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 132dB (142 w/pad)
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: FET 3 micron
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, Fig 8, Omni
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, stage
- Diaphragm size: 1"
- Switches: Low cut, -10dB pad
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Width: 6.9"
- Height: 1.9"
- Depth: 1.9"
- Weight: 11.6 oz.
- Case: Pouch
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
Invokes the characteristics of legendary microphones.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear