- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Switchcraft Stereo A/V Direct Box with Custom Transformer
- Write a Review
- #K46634 000000000 K46634000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Switchcraft's 702 Series converts the outputs of equipment such as MP3 players, laptops and DJ mixers to balanced, mic level signals that can be conn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
3-pin XLR output connectors.
Switchcraft's 702 Series converts the outputs of equipment such as MP3 players, laptops and DJ mixers to balanced, mic level signals that can be connected to audio consoles, mic preamps and house sound systems. All stereo inputs are maintained and output to two 3-Pin XLR connectors. A merge switch sums the stereo inputs to mono and outputs two identical mono audio signal to each XLR output.
- A/V direct box with custom transformer
- Converts output of MP3 players and other portable devices to balanced mic level signals
- 3-pin XLR outputs
- Merge switch
Click or call today to order yours.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.