- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam DP-03 / PM0.4n Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product 486275
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect your ideas with this special recording package. It includes a TASCAM DP-03 8-track digital Portastudio; Fostex PM0.4n powered studio monitors...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A quality 8-track demo recording package to get you on your way to stardom.
Perfect your ideas with this special recording package. It includes a TASCAM DP-03 8-track digital Portastudio; Fostex PM0.4n powered studio monitors; MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic, wired with Mogami; 3 XLR cables; and a mic stand with fixed boom.
The DP-03 Digital Portastudio gives you the freedom to record two tracks at a time at CD quality to affordable SD/SDHC cards using XLR microphone preamps or a pair of built-in condenser microphones. During recording you can manipulate reverb and the 2-band EQ using dedicated knobs for simple operation. When your production is finished, easily transfer it to your computer via a USB 2.0 cord or burned onto a CD using an internal drive.
A pair of inputs can be routed to any tracks, providing condenser microphones with phantom power when required. The DP-03 inputs also include 1/4" line and instrument level switches for recording sources like drum machines, guitar, and bass. A chromatic tuner and metronome are built in for assembling polished performances. Once recorded, tracks can be bounced, autopunched, and edited.
Like the DP-02 before it, the DP-03 uses an array of dedicated controls for mixing, combined with a simple menu interface for editing and other features. New mastering effects like EQ and multiband compression have been added for radio-ready masters. With so much power in a compact package, the DP-03 makes recording affordable, portable, and fun.
Fostex PM.04n Speakers
As with all Fostex products, the PM0.4n has been designed to provide superlative performance, unquestioned reliability and exceptionally high value. The PM0.4n was specifically engineered to fulfill all of your critical near-field monitoring needs and is emblematic of the years of experience Fostex has had in the professional audio marketplace. The PM0.4n takes full advantage of internal bi-amplification and employs two state-of-the-art amplifiers that utilize high- quality discrete bipolar output devices. The 4" woofer and 5/8" tweeter were expressly designed for high output, ultra-low distortion, and incorporate the latest technologies and manufacturing techniques.
MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone
The MXL V63M Condenser Studio Microphone has a 1" diameter, 6-micron-thick diaphragm that delivers high sensitivity and detailed recordings. Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity. With balanced, transformerless output for low noise. Encased in a heavy-duty brass enclosure. The MXL V63M has a cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 30Hz- 20kHz. 48V phantom power required.
MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand with Fixed Boom
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
- TASCAM DP-03 8-track digital Portastudio
- Pair of Fostex PM0.4n powered studio monitors
- MXL V63M large-diaphragm condenser mic
- 3 XLR cables
- Mic stand with fixed boom
- 8-track Digital Portastudio with CD Burner
- Records to SD/SDHC Card media
- Import audio tracks from CD
- Built-in stereo condenser microphone
- 2 XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- 1/4" stereo line inputs
- Switchable instrument-level input for guitar/bass direct recording
- Multiband mastering effects
- 2-band EQ per track
- Internal reverb processor with dedicated send per track
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Track editing, autopunch, and bounce features
- Compact and lightweight
- Ultra compact and can be wall mounted
- Exclusively designed aromatic polyamide LF driver and UFLC (ply Urethane Film Laminated Cloth)
- HF driver for maximum sound performance
- High efficient bi-amplifier drive with 18W each for LF and HF drivers
- Offers superb audio transparency and quality in the studio
- Beautiful glossy front baffle with gently tapered top
- 1" diaphragm
- Mogami wire
- Balanced, low-noise output
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- Cardioid pattern
- Detailed 30Hz-20kHz response
- Wired with Mogami cable
- Dimensions: 11.4"W x 2.1"H x 8.2"D
- Weight: 4 lb.
- Enclosure system: 2-way bass-reflex system
- Drivers: LF 4" cone speaker / HF 6/8" soft dome tweeter
- Freq. Response: 60Hz to 30kHz
- Low Freq Cut-Off: 60Hz (-10dB)
- High Freq Cut-Off: 22Hz (-10dB)
- Output Power: 18W (LF), 18W (HF)
- Input Terminals: 6mm TS Phone (unbalanced), RCA Pin (unbalanced)
- Distortion: Less than 0.1% T.H.D. @12W, 4-Î 20Hz-20kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Less than 75dB, 20Hz-30kHz, unweighted
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Physical Dimensions 144mm (W) x 220mm (H) x 180mm (D)
- Net Weight 3.75 kg.
- Large 1" diaphragm
- 6-micron-thick diaphragm for high sensitivity and detailed recordings
- Wired with Mogami wire for added clarity
- Balanced, transformerless output for low noise
- Heavy-duty brass enclosure
- 30Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 130dB
- S/N ratio: 80dB (Ref. 1 Pa, A weighted)
- Power requirement: 48V phantom power
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Tascam DP-03 / PM0.4n Recording Package:
This is a great package, the monitors rock. I've never recorded but always wanted to, bought a DVD I saw as a user guide that is a must, might have researched it on youtube or MF. It opened the door for me to use this studio, took it step by step. You'll need the DVD if your a beginner. I also bought another quality recording mic although the one that comes with it is not bad at all. Thought this was a good deal to jump in and it was right on. You cant go wrong if you get the supplemental DVD,search youtube tascam DP03 to get it, might be available on MF too. Downloading completed song to computer or burning a disk is effortless.