- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam iUR2 USB Audio/MIDI Interface for iPad, Mac and PC
- Write a Review
- Product J04082
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
TASCAM' iUR2 is a premium sound quality audio interface for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. It includes all of the features of TASCAM' best-selling ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Hooks up to your favorite computer and select iOS devices for true stereo recording with very low noise.
TASCAM' iUR2 is a premium sound quality audio interface for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. It includes all of the features of TASCAM' best-selling USB audio interfaces, including a pair of great-sounding microphone inputs. The XLR inputs have phantom power for use with high-quality condenser microphones. These feed an onboard microphone preamp and A/D converter for better sound performance than those built into the iPhone and iPad “ true stereo recording with low noise and less tendency to distort. The inputs also accept line-level signals or you can plug a guitar or bass directly into your device.
A zero-latency monitoring path allows you to hear yourself directly through the unit, without any distracting delay. MIDI in and out are provided to interface with synths and drum machines, and a digital output connects to digital mixers or recorders.
Note: An appropriate 2-track recording application (Tascam PCM Recorder) can be downloaded from AppStore at no charge.
- USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface that works with Mac OS and Windows (supports WDM as well as CoreAudio and CoreMIDI)
- Can also be used with iPad/iPad 2, iPhone 4/4S or iPod touch 4G
- TRS balanced mic/line input (up to 24 dBu input level)
- Phantom power for condenser microphone (needs external USB power)
- Left channel switchable to instrument level
- Latency-free direct input monitoring
- Coaxial digital output
- RCA unbalanced line output
- Headphones output
- Audio resolution:
- 44.1 kHz/16-bit with iOS devices
- 48 kHz/16-bit and 44.1 kHz/16-bit with Mac/PC
- Supplies power to the iOS unit when connected to a USB bus
- Supports iOS 4.3 and later
- Can act as a docking station for synchronization (30-pin connector only)
- Tascam 2-track recording app can be downloaded from AppStore at no charge
- TRS/XLR conversion cables included to connect sources with standard XLR cables
- Mini jack/MIDI conversion cables included
Pick one up today! At this price how can you not afford to?
- Power supplied by iOS device via the dock connector cable or by computer via a USB cable
- Power consumption: 2.5W
- Dimensions: (WxHxD) 110mm x 20mm x 110mm
- Weight: 220g