Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Tascam SERIES 8p Dyna 8-Channel Mic Preamplifier With Compressortrue true
Rebate OfferValid through 04/30/21
Purchase and register qualifying items to redeem your Free promo item!
Offer expires 04/30/21Download Rebate Form
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Eight quality preamps with versatile output routing.
Housed in a rugged 1U rackmount casing, its dual S/MUX optical ports make it a perfect expansion unit for a TASCAM SERIES 102i or 208i or other S/MUX-equipped audio interfaces including ADAT, or use it as a stand-alone front end. Each SERIES 8p Dyna channel also features individually switched +48V phantom power for use with condenser mics, and an easy-to-use, single-control analog compressor with true bypass.
A Superior Front End for Studio and Stage
TASCAM has long been known for transparent, natural, ultra-low-noise preamps, and the eight TASCAM no-compromise HDIA (High Definition Instrumentation Architecture) preamps in the SERIES 8p Dyna are its best preamps yet; the noise level (EIN) is at -127dBu, the THD is 0.0007%, the dynamic range is 116dB, and the crosstalk is 119dB. Each SERIES 8p Dyna channel also features an easy-to-use, single-control analog compressor with true bypass for handling hot input signals and creating smooth audio input.
With two instrument/microphone combo inputs on the front panel, you can quickly plug in mics, guitars, bassand more. Six balanced mic/line inputs grace the rear. Every microphone input has individually switched +48V phantom power for usingdifferent types of microphones such as Dynamic, Condenser, Ribbon and vintage for properoperation and safety. It adds up to a multi-purpose front end for recording and live sound.
The Features Professionals Need
From its high-end preamps to its versatile outputs, the SERIES 8p Dyna is a thoroughly professional product, right down to its rugged metal 1U rack-mount enclosure. Word clock in and out BNC connectors with an In/Out/Thru switch enable proper synchronization of digital signals. Front-panel analog overload indicators, compression indicators, and digital peak and level meter bars let you monitor the unit’s performance. Yet the SERIES 8p Dyna is simple to operate so you can stay focused on the task at hand.
- Single-knob analog compressor with true bypass individually assignable to each input channel
- 2 front-panel instrument (Hi-Z)/microphone combo inputs
- 6 rear-panel balanced mic/line inputs
- Individually switched +48V phantom power per channel
- Dual S/MUX optical outputs: 8 channels at up to 96kHz; 4 channels at 176.4 or 192kHz (ADAT compatible)
- 8 line-level 1/4-inch balanced TRS analog channel outputs
- 8 line-level balanced channel outputs ona 25-pin D-Sub connector
- Word clock in and out on BNC connectors, with In/Out/Thru switch
- Front-panel analog overload indicators, compression indicators, and digital peak and level meter bars
- Rugged metal 1U rack-mount enclosure
- Includes power supply
Ideal for live or studio recording. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.