- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Tascam TrackPack LE Recording Package
- Write a Review
- Product 247007
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TrackPack LE Recording Package includes theTASCAM US-122L USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Computer Interface, HP-VT1 headphones, TM-78 mic, and Cubase LE4. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The US-122 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI computer interface with condenser mic and closed-ear headphones.
The TrackPack LE Recording Package includes the
TASCAM US-122L USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Computer Interface, HP-VT1 headphones, TM-78 mic, and Cubase LE4. The US-122L, the follow up to TASCAM's popular US-122, the US-122L lets you record two tracks at a time with zero-latency monitoring, high-quality mic inputs, better-than-CD-quality 24-bit/96kHz recording, and MIDI I/O. It also has a headphone jack with level control and a redesigned aluminum case.
HP-VT1's headphones are closed-ear headphones with a padded headset for great isolation while recording. They give you a rich bass response and come with a 1/4" stereo headphone adapter plug.
The TM-78 is a condenser microphone perfect for vocals, instruments, and podcasting. It includes a cable and tabletop stand so it's ready to go when you are.
Pair up these three pieces of hardware with the included Cubase LE4 48-track recording software, and you are ready to do some serious recording without taking up a huge amount of space.
- 2 XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- 2 analog line inputs (1 switchable to Hi-Z/guitar input)
- MIDI I/O
- USB 2.0 equipped (supports USB 1.1)
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz recording quality
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Headphone/level control
- Bus powered for use with any PC or Mac
- Support for Windows Vista
- Includes Cubase LE4 software
- Closed-ear headphones for isolation while recording
- Includes 1/4" stereo headphone adapter plug
- Padded headset with rich bass response
- Condenser microphone
- Includes cable and tabletop stand
- Perfect for vocals, instruments, and podcasting
- Cubase LE4
- 48-track recording software
- Digital mixing with plug-ins and automation
- MIDI sequencing, notation layout, and much more
- Support for Windows XP to Vista
- Support for Mac OS X