- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon MCA100 Mic Control Adapter
- Write a Review
- L18589 000000000 L18589000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Using vocal effects is a way to create an engaging performance for your audience, but sometimes you can feel chained to the location of your processo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
In-line XLR mic control button for TC HELICON Vocal Effects Processor
Using vocal effects is a way to create an engaging performance for your audience, but sometimes you can feel chained to the location of your processor. TC HELICON Mic Control technology allows you to move around the stage while still controlling your effects.
Until now, Mic Control has only been available with the TC HELICON MP-75 and MP-76 microphones. With the MCA100, you can add Mic Control to your favorite dynamic mic.
- XLR Mic Control button compatible with all current TC Helicon vocal effects processors
- LED-lit Mic Control button for visibility in low-light conditions
- Use with your favorite dynamic microphone
- Lightweight, compact and durable
Call or click to order
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.