- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 with Cobalt CO9 Mic Bundle
- Write a Review
- #J12992 000000000 J12992000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes the TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 and a Cobalt CO9 dynamic cardioid mic.TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2The VoiceLive Touch 2 is the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dynamic vocal mic with vocal processing, in one package.
This package includes the TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 and a Cobalt CO9 dynamic cardioid mic.
TC Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2
The VoiceLive Touch 2 is the next generation in the TC Helicon compact vocal effects series. Building on the success of the VoiceLive Touch, this updated version gives singers even more opportunities to hone their instrument, create new sounds, and move the masses. VoiceLive Touch 2 gives singers unprecedented creative control of their live sound with state-of-the-art vocal effects and performance looping in an intuitive touch layout.
Getting a great vocal sound can be tough. Touch 2 automatically takes care of vocal tone with adaptive EQ, compression, de-essing and gating. This frees you up to focus on your performance with hyperactive slaps and echoes, aggressive distortion and Hardtune in addition to sweetening effects like deep reverb, doubling and those uncanny TC-Helicon vocal harmonies.
Regardless of live performance application, sound technicians and singers alike can feel confident with this mic. A slight bass roll-off and accentuated midrange make it a world-class sound transducer for vocals.
- 9-button Touch Matrix speeds editing and control
- Ultra-responsive Slider FX for hands-on experimentation
- Jump between 36 performance functions fast in the Touch Matrix
- Dedicated tap tempo button matches Delay and Rhythmic effects timing to live beats
- Create dramatic new sweep effects, browse presets and adjust levels with the slider
- Tone feature includes Adaptive EQ, Compression, Gating and De-essing
- Perfect harmonies and pitch correction via Auto Key Detection
- Natural Pitch correction to the infamous HardTune effect
- Simple effects customizing with styles and icons
- Stereo looping of all inputs plus effects on up to 6 tracks
- LoopAssist offers metronome and quantize for perfect loops every time
- Loop effects include Reverse, Filter, Slow Speed, Squeeze and Squeeze Auto
- Rhythmic effect creates Stutter and Chopper effects
- Huge, free library of song and artist presets
- Reverb, modulation effects and tuner for guitar input
- Innovative mic stand-to-desktop non-skid chassis
- High quality mic pre-amp
- USB for audio recording and playback, preset backup and more
- Mic Control compatible
- Slight bass roll-off
- Accentuated midrange
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.