Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
VoiceLive Vocal Floor Processorfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 877-896-6942.
Vocal perfection at your feet.
4 unique harmony logic algorithms can add harmonies generated from your lead voice or can be used by a backup singer to create a multivoice back-up ensemble. Each of the 4 harmony voice parts use the Hybrid Shifting algorithm. This superior pitch-shifting algorithm is combined with a voice-trained pitch-detection algorithm and human-modeled naturalization parameters to create natural-sounding harmonies.
The automatic pitch correction is the most transparent available. With factory and custom scales the Correct block can fix intonation problems in any musical style. Amount, Attack and a 200-cent window control make natural pitch correction easy to achieve.
The VoiceLive contains the VOSTM Limiter--an optical limiter optimized for voice. Its analog architecture ensures you'll never distort the mic input and maintain premium sound quality.
8 footswitches and 4 control modes make VoiceLive easy to use in your performance. A user footswitch is assignable to TAP Tempo (for delay), Harmony Hold, and other useful parameters. You can also use an expression pedal to sweep through assignable modifiers.
The bottom plate is constructed using a powder-coated steel-plate with anti-skid rubber matting. Controls are recessed and reinforced by double aluminum construction.
- Studio-quality mic preamp (Burr Brown INA163 based) with 48V phantom power
- VOSTM Limiter
- Vocal processing technology based on VoiceWorks
- 24-bit harmony processing
- HybridShift harmony generation
- Harmony features: FlexTime, Human-Modeled Vibrato, Inflection, Pitch randomization, Portamento, and gender
- 4 harmony control modes
- MIDI control
- Selectable Equal-tempered and Just tuning for harmonies
- Automatic pitch correction
- Lead voice doubling
- TC Electronic 3-band EQ, low cut, and compressor/gate
- TC Electronic reverb and tap-tempo delay
- 8 footswitches
- 5 edit knobs
- Expression pedal input
- MIC pass thru
- AUX input to reverb/delay
- S/PDIF digital I/O
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.