- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Telefunken M81-SH Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- J01783 000000000 J01783000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The M81-SH was designed with the goal to develop a mic that would not only complement the M80-SH, but to also stand out in a universe filled with dyn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A cut above most stage microphones.
The M81-SH was designed with the goal to develop a mic that would not only complement the M80-SH, but to also stand out in a universe filled with dynamic microphone options. The first thing you'll notice is its abbreviated profile. This makes it superb for drum applications, but it is additionally excellent for vocalists who play an instrument and who rarely need to hold the microphone.
Building off many of the strengths of the M80, the TELEFUNKEN M81-SH retains the same minimal proximity effect, superior feedback rejection, and an articulate mid-range. However, with the M81-SH, the top end is pulled back a bit, yielding a flatter overall frequency response. This combination results in a microphone with a wealth of body and clarity, making it a great tool for taming brighter vocals and guitar tones and for fattening up toms, percussion, horns and thinner sounding sources.
The M81-SH comes with a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5 XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
Rolled off top end
Cable and pouch included
Get a legendary name on your stage or in your studio. Order today.
Frequency Range: 30Hz / 18kHz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Impedance: 200 ohms
Weight: 13.1oz (371g)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.