- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Telefunken TF29 Copperhead Tube Microphone with Shock Mount and Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L52942 000000000 L52942000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TF29 Copperhead is an evolution of the CU-29 Copperhead, an original TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik design that garnered fans for its natural and non-...Click To Read More About This Product
Telefunken tube mic with case and shock mount.
- Designed and assembled by hand in the USA
- Pleasant, natural mid range
- Extended low frequency response
- Stand out antique copper finish
- Premium EU-made Lundahl transformer
- Applications include natural vocals for bluegrass, folk, and Americana styles, electric guitar, drums (kick, overheads, & room), saxophone, upright piano, banjo
Affordable Telefunken tube mic.
- Capsule: K67-Style Center-Terminated
- Tube Type: NOS 5654W
- Transformer: Lundahl LL1935
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Dimensions: 200 mm L x 46 mm Dia
- Microphone Weight: 630 g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.