- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The House of Marley Rebel - Dubwise On-ear headphone
- Write a Review
- Product H83434
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Capture your own form of expression with these House of Marley Rebel On-Ear headphones. These are headphones with style, headphones that make a state...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Lively-up your sound with these straight up stylin™ headphones.
Capture your own form of expression with these House of Marley Rebel On-Ear headphones. These are headphones with style, headphones that make a statement. They handle bass at its deepest and they capture every tone and instrument. The lightweight padded headphone is made from a natural canvas, and supports the premium sound 40mm moving coiled drivers on either side. The ultra-soft ear cushions provide added comfort and calming isolation from outside noises, so you can focus on the roots of the music. The Rebel Dubwise Headphones feature a 52 fabric cord that helps reduce tangles and has a 1-button remote control with mic, designed to work with Apple devices. Designed and built with recycled aluminum, steel, and canvas that will add durability, as well as keep materials out of the waste stream.
- Exceptionally comfortable on-ear design
- Clear, wide frequency response of 19Hz “ 20kHz
- 40mm dynamic moving coil speaker delivers detailed audio
- Right-angled, 3.5-millimeter gold-plated connector
- Ultra-soft ear cushions for long listening comfort
- 52" Fabric cord helps reduce tangles and helps eliminate static
- Recyclable aluminum ring adds durability
- Recycled packaging made from pulp, recycled plastics and recycled paper
Order today and show your love for music”and the world it turns.