- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Thermionic Culture Little Bustard 16-Channel Tube Summing Mixer
- Write a Review
- Product H81670
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Little Bustard 16-Channel Tube Summing Mixer lets you bypass the bit-loss and sonic compromises that can come from mixing ˜in the box™ with digit...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Sum it all up with great tube sound
The Little Bustard 16-Channel Tube Summing Mixer lets you bypass the bit-loss and sonic compromises that can come from mixing ˜in the box™ with digital recording software. Designed to complement the Fat Bustard tube mixer by adding extra input channels, the Little Bustard can also be used as a stand-alone mixer. However you use it, you'e assured of amazing sound with the warmth, clarity and punch you expect.
The commitment to high-quality tube audio gear of Thermionic Culture™s founder, Vic Keary, dates back to the first studio he built in the 1950™s, and his company has taken the best of what tubes have to offer, updating the circuits for the low-noise and distortion levels required for modern recording. Solid-state components are confined to power supplies so that the audio path is pure tube musicality.
- 16 Input channels “ Six fixed unity-gain stereo pairs with on/off switches and four mono inputs with mute switches and pan pots
- Master output section with independent indented left/right pots gain range from -17db to +2db
- Tube complement “ Two 12AX7/7025 for gain and two EC86/E86C for output stages
- Two color-changing œeyes act as output level indicators
Get all the sound you™ve got with this quality summing mixer. Order one today.
- Input impedance: 10kÎ
- Output impedance: 100Î. Load impedance should be 10kÎ or greater
- Distortion (THD, unweighted, 30kHz filter): <0.015% @ +4dBu
- Maximum o/p level (MOL @ 1% distortion): +18dBU
- Noise (30kHz filter): 94dB below MOL
- Frequency response: +0/-0.5dB 12Hz to 45kHz; +0/-1dBL 9Hz to 65kHz
- Phase shift @10kHz: 2.7% (9.7)
- Crosstalk: Zero, provided unused inputs are mute