- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toontrack Beat Station
- Write a Review
- H70050 000001000 H70050000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
At its core, Beatstation marks the next step in Toontracks evolution of creating virtual instruments that are both simple and effective to use but al...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Download 1.5 Gb core content library packed full of beautifully recorded instrument patches and loop ready REX files.
At its core, Beatstation marks the next step in Toontracks evolution of creating virtual instruments that are both simple and effective to use but also very powerful sound design & music production tools.
Offering drum, bass and lead instrument creation & arrangement with drag and drop simplicity, Beatstation is your "go to" instrument for quickly getting a full groove up and running in no time at all. As if that's not enough, Toontrack also added full MIDI & REX file support. Couple those features with the flexibility of working in Beatstation as a stand alone instrument or an AU, RTAS or VST plugin inside your favorite DAW and Beatstation becomes a creative musical force to be reckoned with.
Beatstation comes standard with a 1.5 Gb core content library packed full of beautifully recorded instrument patches, loop ready REX files and even completely customizable MIDI arrangements.
If you can think of a sound, Beatstation can help you bring it to life.
Beatstation also lets you use and combine all of your existing Toontrack EZX & SDX drum libraries together to create one of a kind drum kits and sounds. From basic musical sketches to lavish complete productions - Beatstation gives you the tools and freedom to design your own musical agenda any way you want to.
Beatstations core content library is divided into three distinct categories:
45 Basses, 48 Leads, 385 Percussive sounds, 53 REX Loops, 25 Bass Patches & 19 Lead Patches, 3 Complete MIDI Arrangements (173 MIDI files) with 3 full kit patches (Bass, Lead, Drums)
18 Basses, 52 Leads, 750 Percussive sounds, 206 REX Loops, 24 Bass Patches & 102 Lead Patches, 9 Complete MIDI Arrangements (498 MIDI files) with 9 full kit patches (Bass, Lead, Drums)
4 Basses, 11 Leads, 317 Percussive sounds, 250 Metal Guitar REX Loops played by Fredrik Thordendal / Meshuggah, 24 Bass Patches & 82 Lead Patches, 6 Complete MIDI Arrangements (362 MIDI files) with 3 full kit patches (Bass, Lead, Drums)
With the core content, you are granted instant access to all the acoustic, electronic and resampled instrument samples vital to modern production. Each category contains a variety of kit presets with corresponding MIDI variations comprised of drum, bass and lead parts. Keep in mind that they are all just a click and drag away.
The core content come stocked with thousands of MIDI grooves, REX loops, drum/bass/lead instrument presets created from 148 of the popular sounds and timbres from a massive collection of one of a kind, rare, vintage, modern and custom instruments- all meticulously multi-sampled by Toontrack.
For the advanced user Beatstation contains a number of powerful yet simplified tools for manipulating MIDI, sound design, instrument creation and full mixing. This includes full ADSR, pitching, reverse, sample off-set, note-on/off, mono/poly, 5 part sample/REX loop or slice layering per pad all with individual parameter control, variable swing, flam, transposition, 1/2 x tempo, 2 x tempo and a handy part separation feature for extracting a specific part from within the MIDI file.
When using an SDX or EZX you will get a fixed mix of the microphones available for an instrument, typically without ambience. You will also get access to any MIDI included in the SDX or EZX.
- The Complete Master Instrument is as follows:
- 1. Circuit Bent Yamaha RY-30 by Alien Devices.
- 2. Clavia Nord Modular G2
- 3. Clavia Nord Lead 2X
- 4. Clavia Nord Lead 3 Keyboard
- 5. Circuit Bent Custom HR-16 bit by Burnkit 2600
- 6. Circuit Bent Speak N Spell by (Glitch Machines).
- 7. Circuit Bent Speak N Math by (Glitch Machines).
- 8. Circuit Bent Casio SK1-Fragment - Richard Devine Custom
- 9. Circuit Bent Synthax Cataract - Heavily modified Richard Devine Custom of the Texas Instruments Touch & Tell. (Glitch Machines)
- 10. Circuit Bent Talking Teacher (Substitute Teacher) by Glitch Machines
- 11. Circuit Bent Logic Bomb Ultra-Casio SK-5 - Richard Devine Custom.
- 12. Glitch Desk & Custom box by John at Highly Liquid, for the Circuit Bent Modifications to the Roland TR-707 Drum Machine and Casio CZ-101.
- 13. TR-606 Drum Machine custom mods by Tim Adams.
- 14. TB-303 Devilfish Modifications by "Real World Interfaces" Robin Writtle.
- 15. TR-808 Drum Machine Modified by Richard Devine & Josh Kay
- 16. Elektron Machine SPS-1UW mkII
- 17. Elektron MonoMachine SFX60 mkII
- 18. Alesis Andromeda
- 19. Access Virus TI polar & Snow
- 20. Symbolic Sound Kyma System
- 21. Eventide Harmonizers H-8000FW & H3000DSE
- 22. Korg Chaos Pad KP3
- 23. Alesis Ineko Effects Unit
- 24. MFB-522 Analogue Drum Machine (Drum Computer)
- 25. MFB-Step 64 CV sequencer
- 26. MFB-Synth II
- 27. MFB-Synth Lite II
- 28. MFB Filter Box
- 29. Cwejman S1 Mk 2 Analogue Synthesizer
- 30. Arp-2600 modified by Phil Cirocco at C.M.S
- 31. TC Electronic FireworX effects processor
- 32. Jazzmutant Lemur Touch screen controller running NativeInstruments Reaktor 5, and Max/MSP
- 33. Doepfer Monster Case with modules fromHarvestmann, Livewire, MakeNoise, Plan-B, Cwejman, and TipTop.
- 34. Akai MPC 60
- 35. Circuit Bent Yamaha DD7 by Glitch Machines
- 36. Circuit Bent Commodore 64 by Waterhed- running Cynthcart.
- 37. Circuit Bent Atari 2600 -running Synthcart.
- 38. E-MU SP1200
- 39. Dave Smith Instruments-Prophet 08
- 40. Waldorf Pulse
- 41. Ensoniq EPS+
- 42. Shadow Hills GAMA Mic Pre
- 43. Neve 8816 Summing Mixer
- 44. SSL G Series Buss Compressor
- 45. Thermionic Devices Culture Vulture
- 46. Roland RE 20 Space Echo
- 47. SPL Transient Designer
- 48. Tanberg 1/4" Analog Tape Machine
- 49. Universal Audio 2192 Master Audio Interface
- 50. 1950s Fender P-Bass courtesy of Victor Wooten
- 51. Caputo Custom 5String Fretless Bass courtesy of Victor Wooten
- 52. Lakland Limited Edition 5String Electric Bass
- 53. Fender Rhodes
- 54. Wurlitzer Electric Piano
- 55. Fender Stratocaster Electric Guitar
- 56. Hofner Very thin ClassicElectric Guitar
- 57. Gretsch 1987 Maple Kick Drum
- 58. Ludwig 1965 Super Classic Kick Drum
- 59. 18" Pearl Reference Series
- 60. 22" Ludwig Maple Psychedelic
- 61. Footstomps
- 62. Cajon
- 63. 22" PB Kick Drum
- 64. Pearl Concert Bass Drum
- 65. Ludwig Vintage Black Beauty Snare Drum
- 66. Ludwig Supraphonic Snare Drum
- 67. 13" Tama Steel Snare Drum
- 68. 12" Tama Snare Drum
- 69. 8" Yamaha Steve Jordan Snare Drum
- 70. 14" Pearl Solid Maple Snare Drum
- 71. Leedy Piccolo Snare Drum
- 72. Meinl Large+Small Woodblocks
- 73. 14" Tama Art Star Snare Drum
- 74. 14" Premier Gen-X Snare Drum
- 75. 14" Ludwig Chrome Brass Snare Drum
- 76. Mountain Rhythm Snare Drum
- 77. Group Clapping and Snapping
- 78. 13" Zildjian Hi-Hats
- 79. 14" Zildjian K + A Hi-Hats
- 80. 14" Masterworks Meritamon Hi-Hats
- 81. Meinl Medium2 Shaker
- 82. Meinl 8 Shake Large
- 83. Meinl Caxixi
- 84. Meinl Plastic Maracas
- 85. 14" Sabian AA Hi-Hats
- 86. Low Boy Hats
- 87. Tibetan Cymbal Hi-Hats
- 88. Spoke Hi-Hats
- 89. Chinese Tom
- 90. Deagan Doorbell
- 91. Japanese Temple Bowls
- 92. 10" Premier Gen-X Tom
- 93. 10" Gretsch Custom USA Tom
- 94. Meinl Collection Series Bongos
- 95. Meinl Wood Professional Congas
- 96. Meinl Timbales
- 97. 10" PB Tom
- 98. 12" Pearl Reference Series Tom
- 99. 12" PB Tom
- 100. 12" Premier Gen-X Tom
- 101. Meinl Fibercraft Congas
- 102. Meinl Woodcraft Congas
- 103. 14"Premier Gen-X Tom
- 104. 14" Pearl Reference Tom
- 105. 16" Slingerland Radioking Tom
- 106. 14" PB Tom
- 107. 16" Premier Gen-X Tom
- 108. Chinese Drum
- 109. Taos Drum
- 110. Djembe
- 111. Zildjian K Ride Cymbal
- 112. Zildjian A Ride Cymbal
- 113. Tibetan Cymbal Hats
- 114. 20" Sabian Ed Thigpen Crystal Ride Cymbal
- 115. 22" K Zildijian Constantinople Ride Cymbal
- 116. 20" Zildjian 1960 Ride Cymbal
- 117. 20" Sabian Finger Ride Cymbal
- 118. 17" Zildjian Dark Crash
- 119. 18" Paiste Signature Fast Crash
- 120. 16" Paiste Signature Fast Crash
- 121. 16" K Zildjian Dark Crash Thin
- 122. 18" Istanbul Crash
- 123. 18" Paiste Fast Crash
- 124. 18" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash
- 125. 17" Zildjian Fast Crash
- 126. Tambourine
- 127. Bean Pod Shaker
- 128. Metal Castanet
- 129. Triangle
- 130. LP Large Cabasa
- 131. LP Small Cabasa
- 132. Emsing Custom Crash
- 133. 20" Paiste Full Crash
- 134. 13" Sabian AA El Sabor
- 135. LP Shake it
- 136. Meinl Rhythm Cans
- 137. Meinl Lemon Shaker
- 138. Meinl Afuche
- 139. Pearl Glockenspiel
- 140. Meinl Big Triangle
- 141. Rhythm Tech Triangle
- 142. Meinl Apple Shaker
- 143. Meinl Smaller Egg Shaker
- 144. Meinl Vibraslap
- 145. LP Vibraslap
- 146. Waterfall
- 147. Taylor Acoustic Guitar 612-CE
- 148. Gibson Les Paul Studio
- Beatstation and Toontrack are registered trademarks of Toontrack Music. All other product names used in this webpage are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Toontrack Music.
Why wait for a box. Order the Download today.
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP SP3 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 512 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.4.11 or higher, G5 or Intel processor with 512 MB RAM
- 2 GB free hard disc space, DVD drive.
- VST, AU, RTAS, and Stand Alone