- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Toontrack EZ Keys Classic Electrics Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H97627 000000000 H97627000000000
6-Month* financing available.
EZkeys is a revolutionary plug-in and standalone instrument that combines a world-class piano player, songwriting partner, arranger and a meticulousl...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Virtual piano instrument combines playing and songwriting.
EZkeys is a revolutionary plug-in and standalone instrument that combines a world-class piano player, songwriting partner, arranger and a meticulously sampled instrument - all in one package! Aside from breathtakingly rich tonal qualities, EZkeys allows the user unlimited creativity through its groundbreaking functionality.
Drag & drop MIDI
EZkeys comes with an extensive MIDI library performed by a professional session pianist. Played with increasing complexity in full song sections and covering all major genres such as Rock, Pop, Country, Gospel, Blues and Funk, this library is not only a creative boost, it's an untapped source of inspiration for your yet unwritten songs. Drag, drop and lay down the foundation to a track in no time!
Smart songwriting features
EZkeys includes a host of revolutionary and creative songwriting features. Transpose full MIDI tracks on the fly, use any MIDI file and transform it with playing styles found in other MIDI, use the groundbreaking EZkeys Chord Wheel to customize chord voicing and harmonic color with just one mouse-click - and much, much more.
EZkeys Classic Electrics comes with two of the world's most defining and characteristic electric pianos, the Rhodes MK I and the Wurlitzer 200A. These instruments have been the voice of several generations and immortalized in classic songs spanning any genre from funk to soul and jazz. Captured in painstaking detail by top of the line equipment, the Classic Electrics libraries combine second-to-none playability with world-class sounds, making them just as perfect for the stage as the studio.
- 32- and 64-bit VST, AU and RTAS instrument as well as low latency standalone application
- Drag and drop features
- EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
- Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
- Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
- Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
- Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
- Presets for the most commonly used chord types
- Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
- Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the - or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
- "Humanize" any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
- Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
- Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
- Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
- Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
- Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
- Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
- MIDI-learn and automation
- Windows XP SP3 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 1GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, G5 with 1GB RAM (Intel-based Mac recommended)
- 1.5GB of free hard disc space. Audio Unit, VST or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.