- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
True Systems PT2-500 Single Channel Microphone/Instrument Preamplifier with Direct Input and Thru
- Write a Review
- Product H76199
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
API 500 series-compatible, the True Systems PT2-500 Dynamic Mic and Instrument preamp is an an amazingly open, three-dimentional, harmonically rich-s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Single-channel precision microphone/instrument preamplifier with direct input and thru.
API 500 series-compatible, the True Systems PT2-500 Dynamic Mic and Instrument preamp is an an amazingly open, three-dimentional, harmonically rich-sounding preamp designed for use with tube, ribbon, and dynamic mics - any non-phantom powered mics - as well as bass and all other low level instrument direct-in applications.
Incorporating True Systems new-technology Type 2 circuit design, Type 2 provides the traditional ultra-resolution musicality of True System's original design preamps, but adds serious analog depth and warmth. In short: It sounds BIG! The new DI circuit calms piezo transducers and provides a THRU jack for easier re-amping and multi-effects. 70dB of gain, high-headroom, low-noise, amazing sonics. If you haven™t heard TRUE preamps before, you might want to start here!
*Not for use with phantom-powered microphones - dynamic, ribbon, and tube mics only.
- Pro/project studio, portable recording
- API 500 series format
- Ultra resolution combined with serious analog depth and warmth
- 70dB gain (dual range), exceptional headroom, low noise
- IN and THRU jacks for signal splitting applications
- Not susceptible to ground noise and EMI
True Systems' ultra transparency let you hear what you've actually recorded, so you can make proper EQ and mix decisions. Order today!
- Max. Output (1% THD): +29 dBu
- THD+N (+26dBu, GAIN = 40dB): 0.0004% typ.
- Max.Input (no pad): +22dBu (+28dBu Output at min. gain)
- Frequency Response (Gain = 40dB): 1.5Hz to 600KHz (-3dB)
- HPF: 80Hz
- Low Gain Range, preamp: 6dB to 58dB
- High Gain Range, preamp: 18dB to 70dB
- Input Impedance, preamp: 5.5Kohm
- Low Gain Range, DI: -14dB to 38dB
- High Gain Range, DI: -2dB to 50dB
- Input Impedance, DI: 2.5Mohm
- Instrument input (DI): IN and THRU, TS jacks (1/4)
- Dimensions: 1-1/2"W x 5-1/4H x 6-1/16D
- Weight: 1.4 lb.
- Physical Configuration: per APITM 500 series module specification