- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Turbosound M15 15" 1,100W Powered Speaker with Tote
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L50848 000000000 L50848000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This live sound PA package combines a high-tech powered speaker with a protective speaker tote bag. You’ll be ready to take the stage or rock your ne...Click To Read More About This Product
Portability and versatility.
This live sound PA package combines a high-tech powered speaker with a protective speaker tote bag. You’ll be ready to take the stage or rock your next mobile DJ gig in style with this full-range, 2-way powered loudspeaker. It's powered by an efficient Class-D amplifier. Your audience will appreciate the deep, rich bass response and clear vocals and highs. Thanks to the rugged, padded tote bag, your valuable powered PA speaker will be protected from scratches, dents, dirt and moisture.
Leveraging decades of experience creating touring concert sound installations, Turbosound designed the Milan M15 to be the ideal powered speaker for working professionals needing a powerful, portable PA system. This 15” workhorse combines custom-engineered drivers, clean Class-D amplification and KLARK TEKNIK DSP into a robust, lightweight enclosure. The result is unwavering performance you can count on to deliver pristine, accurate sound.
Click or call today to order this convenient package.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.