- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
U-He Zebra2 Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J26663 000000000 J26663000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Zebra2 combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine “ you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based ...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
An easy--to-use wireless modular synthesizer.
Zebra2 combines many different types of synthesis with a powerful modulation engine. Imagine “ you can create any additive, freehand or spline-based waveform you like, apply a vast selection of spectral effects, morph between those waves and send them through classic synth filters. Perhaps use that entire sound as modulator for an FM oscillator, or route it through a comb filter “ the building block of physical modeling synthesis. All generator modules, all signal paths, all effects are stereo.
Although the possibilities are practically infinite, you will never be overwhelmed by needless complexity “ Zebra2's adaptive interface only shows the modules you are actually using. It's a fascinating playground for sound designers. That's what Zebra2 is all about, that's why it has become so popular. That's why thousands of free presets are available online.
- Four XY pads for instant control of up to 64 parameters, each with a user-definable range
- Load factory presets or select from thousands of free patches
- Quickly step through or instantly load patches in the display
- 2D main grid allows you an easy way to place and reposition modules
- Unlimied edits
- Multiple generator and modulator racks with unused ones not visible for less clutter
- Four-channel patch mixer
- Mod mappers with unique and hilghly flexible processors containing up to 128 values each
- 16 morphable waves per oscillator, four waveform modes
- Support for "Scala" format tuning
- Effects grid and panel let you control all your effects including EQ
- Four loopable Multi-Stage Envelope Generators
Download Zebra2 today to add more versatility to your sonic toolbox.
- Current PC or intel Mac
- Multicore CPU with SSE2
- (Sandy Bridge architecture or newer recommended)
- Mac OSX 10.5 or newer
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 30MB free disc space
- display 1000x600px and up
- OSX: VST2 or AU compatible host software
- Windows: VST2 compatible host software
- Supports 32bit and 64bit in all formats
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12