- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ueberschall Liquid Instrument Saxophone
- Write a Review
- Product 705221
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Volume 1 of the Liquid Instrument Series (L.I.S.) contains a wide variety of sax styles played on baritone, tenor, alto, and soprano saxophones. Thes...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A multitude of sax samples with more control than ever.
Volume 1 of the Liquid Instrument Series (L.I.S.) contains a wide variety of sax styles played on baritone, tenor, alto, and soprano saxophones. These virtual instruments offer a treasure trove of reed sounds to fatten your sound.
Liquid Instrument Saxophone features smooth '50s bar-jazz, swing, bebop, hardbop, boogaloo, soulful '60s riffs, funky '70s licks, smoky bossa novas, Latin brazil styles, dirty rock phrases, '80s pop, '90s acid jazz, nu jazz, and many more styles.
New ways to control and redo sampled lines and phrases
The Liquid Instrument Series discs offer you a whole new array of features to control and redo sampled material so you can make your selected phrase sound the way you want it to! Ueberschall and Celemony (Melodyne) worked together to create unimagined ways of controlling existing musical phases in real time.
Parameters such as single-note pitches, formants, note lengths, scales, tempo, start, and endings can now be edited easily and directly to suit your arrangement. Quick and simple access, just like having the studio musician right next to you, responding to your desires in expression and phrasing. Unchanged high-quality sound even after intense processing. You can create countless variations from simple licks and phrases to complete solo lines.
Only the best musicians were recorded using high-end studio equipment to achieve state-of-the-art sound quality. No additional effects (e.g. compression or any other processors) have been used in Ueberschall's Liquid Instrument Series (L.I.S.) to ensure the purest results possible, thus giving you timeless and inspiring material to work with.
- Control audio material as simply as MIDI data
- Change notes within the phrase
- Adapt tempo and key
- Select from a wide range of musical scales
- Control all parameters in realtime
- Prescreening with adapted pitch and tempo
- Easily generate your individual setup
- High-quality Melodyne technology
- Multiple content management
- Edit start and ending
- Quick sound browser
- All parameters midi controllable
- Sync to host
- Great bandwidth of styles
- Highest-quality recording equipment
- Played by the best studio musicians
Add some sparkle to your tunes with Liquid Instruments Saxophone.
- System Requirements:
- Mac OS X 10.3, 512MB RAM minimum, G4 500MHz minimum
- RTAS (req. ProTool 6.4 or later)
- VST (MachO)
- Windows 98SE, XP, 512MB RAM minimum, Pentium 800MHz minimum
- RTAS - DirectX