- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
UK Sound MPL 500 Series Mic Pre
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72435 000000000 L72435000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The UKsound MPL 500 Series mic pre offers highly sought-after 1073-style sound in an affordable unit that is hand-built in the USA. The MPL 500 featu...Click To Read More About This Product
500 Series version of the 73MP mic preamp.
The UKsound MPL 500 Series mic pre offers highly sought-after 1073-style sound in an affordable unit that is hand-built in the USA. The MPL 500 features top-quality components, like an OEP Carnhill transformer coupled input, with two selectable impedances that work well with a variety of microphones. There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments.
Delivering characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids, the UKsound MPL 500 mic pre maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
Call or click to order today.
Frequency Response: 6Hz to -3dB at 75kHz, Flat within 0.5dB between 20Hz and 20kHz
- Mic Input Impedance: ≈600/150 ohms
- Line Input Impedance: 10k ohms
- DI Input Impedance: ≈150k ohms
- Output Impedance: 65 ohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 100dB min @ 60Hz
- Maximum Output Level: +27.4 dBu @ 600Ω
- Power Requirements: 115/230 VAC, 30W
- Gain dB: 0 to 71 dB
- Equivalent Input Noise: -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.