- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ultrasone PRO 550i Stereo Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J44358 000000000 J44358000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ultrasone PRO 550i closed headphones produce a clear sound combined with impressive intensity and strength. The PRO 550i have a foldable design with ...Click To Read More About This Product
More power and less strain.
Ultrasone PRO 550i closed headphones produce a clear sound combined with impressive intensity and strength. The PRO 550i have a foldable design with aluminum nameplates. Includes PRO Box (hardcase) for safe transportation and storage, including accessories. Technologies: S-Logic Natural Surround Sound, MU Metal shielding (ULE-technology), safer hearing.
The PRO 550i are professionally designed and equipped headphones. Detachable cables, extra cable, speed-switch earpads, a spare pair of earpads, hardcase for storage and transportation, and many more details meet professionals´ needs. The 50mm heavy-duty driver produces an imposing sound intensity. Tight and powerful bass plus precise and detailed instrument placement are delivered. Combined with all useful accessories included in the PRO hardcase, the closed PRO 550i finds fans among bass players and drummers. Due to requests, Ultrasone implemented an additional function which enables you to fold these headphones easily.
S-Logic Natural Surround Sound
Through the S-Logic Natural Surround Sound the usual headphone sound will be moved out of the head into the room around you. The sound is no longer locked in, but appears broad and detached. Directions and distances can be heard and perceived-it's just like being in a live concert. For this new technology, additional equipment is not required. Take a pair of Ultrasone headphones plus your sound device and you will be ready for the 3-dimensional sound enjoyment.
S-Logic does not only create a Natural Surround Sound. S-Logic allows, at the same time, a reduction of sound pressure levels by up to 40% (3-4 dB) for the same loudness sensation. This may reduce the risk of hearing damage while ensuring hours of fatigue-free listening. However, Ultrasone generally advises not to listen to music at high volumes to prevent hearing damage.
- Ear coupling: On-ear
- Primary application: General listening
- Secondary application: Mobile
- Operating principle: Closed
- Frequency response (TX): 10Hz - 20kHz
- SPL: 102 dB
- Driver size: 50mm
- THD: Info not available
- Noise cancelling: No
- Weight: .65 lb.
- Cable type: Coiled, Straight
- Cable Length: 3 m
- Connector: 3.5mm, 6.5mm
- Built-in mic: No
- Bluetooth connectivity: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.