- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vanguard Audio Labs V1 Multi-Capsule Pencil Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L79443 000000000 L79443000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vanguard V1 is a multi-capsule FET pencil condenser microphone. Lovingly crafted by experts over several years, it is designed to be a versatile,...Click To Read More About This Product
A universe of tonal capabilities.
The Vanguard V1 is a multi-capsule FET pencil condenser microphone. Lovingly crafted by experts over several years, it is designed to be a versatile, reliable, professional tool for any recording engineer, studio, producer, or artist. 3 total custom-voiced capsules –in small diaphragm formats, and with multiple pickup patterns –allow for a cornucopia of tonal variations for virtually any sound source or recording situation. With a “straight-wire” circuit design, premium cryogenically-treated FET componentry, an unparalleled selection of capsules, and a heavy-duty VSSM shockmount, the V1 will be your new studio workhorse.
- Vanguard V1 Microphone –packed with high-end componentry including an ultra-quality precision-biased JFET, a custom-wound transformer, premium capacitors, and cryogenic treatment throughout. A “straight-wire” design philosophy means there’s only four components between the capsule and the output.
- Four 22mm Capsules–these interchangeable capsules give you unmatched flexibility –cardioid, wide cardioid, hypercardioid, and omnidirectional. Ultra-sensitive 4-micron diaphragms, an anti-comb-filtering front design, and precision-machined backplates give wide consistency across each capsule.
- VSSM Shockmount–the bestpencil shockmount in the ‘verse. Heavy-duty cast zinc partners with high-impact ABS to create a shockmount that stays where it’s supposed to. Aerospace-grade suspension rings keep the rumble out (no hair scrunchies here!), and a windowed design allows you to easily access switches without changing the your mic placement.
- Pinewood Storage Case–because your microphones should stay safe in luxury. We’ve carved individual capsule pockets into a block of solid pine, and custom-cut foam for your mics to stay cozy and secure...whether they’re on the road or in your studio.
Get the only condense mic you'll ever need. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.