- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Venue Magic SC+ 2.5 Universe Software Only
- Product H88884
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
VenueMagic SC+ 2.5 The newest member of the VenueMagic family that includes all of the capabilities of VenueMagic DMX+AV plus many other features gea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Double your DMX control, and create spectacular synchronized shows with up to 1024 DMX channels, in one software program.
VenueMagic SC+ 2.5 The newest member of the VenueMagic family that includes all of the capabilities of VenueMagic DMX+AV plus many other features geared towards higher-end theme park and animatronics applications. VenueMagic SC+ will also interface to WeiglWorks WEMC-1 ProCommander (www.weiglworks.com) taking advantage of powerful features including analog/digital/DMX I/O and timeline exporting for standalone playback.
VenueMagic' video feature allows you to synchronize your light show with any Windows video file. Add your favorite videos in a single VenueMagic track and play them back to back. Supports dual monitors.
A built in library of lighting effects makes it easy to create your ultimate light show in no time. Simply select the effect you like and drag it onto the timeline where you want it. Invent your own lighting effects using using VenueMagic' envelope editor. Sync chaser effects to the Beat Tapper to give you complete real time control of chaser sequences.
VenueMagic' powerful multi-track audio editing capability lets you put together your soundtrack inside VenueMagic as you build your show. Layer in effects such as reverb, echo, and flanging. There' no need to mix down your sound clips using a separate sound editing package. Supports MP3, Wave (.wav) and Windows Media (.wma) files.
Command your whole show using your favorite MIDI input device. Cue music and timelines and control light and volume levels on the fly. You can also send your synchronized MIDI events to other MIDI devices.
Sync timeline playback to external SMPTE (over serial port), MIDI clock or MIDI LTC sources.
Sync to SMPTE timecode received over the serial port.
Sync to other VenueMagic timelines running.
VenueMagic SC+ includes several features geared towards animatronics, including:
¢ Realtime-recording/playback of DMX, MIDI or PC joystick controls
¢ Looping and auto punch-in for record functions
¢ Graphical editing of recorded profiles
¢ Servo axis rest position
¢ Timeline ease-in (used with external sync)
¢ Acceleration limiting
¢ Control axes using audio envelopes (Yak function)
Virtual DJTM Plugin
With the VenueMagic Virtual DJ plugin, you can sync-up and control VenueMagic timelines entirely from Virtual DJ through a programmable VenueMagic control console. Works with VenueMagic running on the same computer or remotely over Ethernet.
- Create spectacular shows with precisely synchronized audio and DMX lighting
- Powerful, easy to understand graphical timeline-based editor
- Mix and edit multi-track audio for playback
- Control playback, lamp and audio levels from an external MIDI, DMX or joystick device
- Run an unlimited number of timelines simultaneously
- Overlapping channels are merged together
- Fully automate show playback with the date/time scheduler
- Perfectly blend on-the-fly manual lighting adjustments with playback of pre-built timelines
- Control other devices using MIDI messages
- Synchronize to external SMPTE or MIDI sources
- Run standalone shows with the WeiglWorks WEMC-1 Procommander
- Control light shows using Atomix Virtual DJTM
An easy solution to professionally set the mood for your themed attraction or performance, order the SC+ 2.5 Software today.
- Multi-track timeline-based show design
- Unlimited number of audio and lamp control tracks
- Sync to external MIDI clock and LTC signals
- Sync to SMPTE source over a serial port
- Multi-track Audio playback and editing
- Use audio envelopes to control channels (Yak function)
- Single track Video playback
- Simultaneous audio output through multiple audio devices
- Control 512 DMX channels (1024 with DMX2+AV)
- Multiple DMX interfaces supported: VM-USBDMX-01, Enttec Open DMX USB, Enttec DMX USB Pro, DMX4ALL, Velleman K8062, Artnet, MyDMX, DasLight/Sunlight SIUDI6, WeiglWorks WEMC-1 ProCommander
- DMX Input (Artnet and Enttec DMX USB Pro only)
- DMX, MIDI and Joystick input capability
- Serial communications (send and receive)
- Telnet server
- Full-featured playlist
- Programmable sliders
- Programmable cue buttons
- Conditional events for program logic
- DMX channel routing and merging
- Hundreds of pre-built fixture profiles for lots of manufacturers
- Custom DMX fixture profile designer
- Custom lamp chaser designer
- Envelope editor for designing custom precision lighting effects
- Event scheduler for long-term scheduling of timeline playback
- Timeline markers for labeling important parts of timeline. Easy navigation between markers.
- Choose from a library of pre-designed lamp effects or custom design one of your own
- Ten levels of exclusive foreground cues
- Unlimited background cues.
- Timeline ease-in functions (for synching)
- Programmable rest position (for servo/animatronics applications)
- Acceleration limits (for servo/animatronics applications
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 Bit and 64 Bit supported)
- 1024 MB RAM (More if using recording or Video)
- Minimum 200 MB available hard drive storage
- DirectX 8.1 or higher
- Pentium 2.0 GHz or above (2 GHz or better recommended)
- Spare USB port (for VM-USBDMX-01 interface”Included) - 500 mA power required
- If using Parallels on a Mac you must disable home profile sharing for your virtual windows instance.