Skip to main content Skip to footer
Financing available on 100+ brands. Get Details
Call our Gear Advisors (877) 509-9963 Hablamos Español
MF MD HG01 Electric Guitar Month 06-19-18

Vestax PDX-2000MKIIPro Turntable

  • Write a Review
Product 801144
Product Price $0.00
  • Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)

The PDX-2000MKIIPro direct-drive turntable features a redesigned platter that has been lowered to 7mm (0.27") and given a flatter edge surface for ea...Click To Read More About This Product

We're sorry-this item is unavailable.

Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.

Customers Also Viewed:
Don't Forget

Streamlined platter and next-generation ASTS (Anti-Skipping Tonearm System) design.

The PDX-2000MKIIPro direct-drive turntable features a redesigned platter that has been lowered to 7mm (0.27") and given a flatter edge surface for easier beatmatching and performance play. Also, the slipmat slips better thanks to the 6 canals on the platter's topside. The tone arm features Dynamic Balance technology with a spring-loaded weight system that allows you to adjust the tone arm to the weight and balance you prefer. The tone arm seems almost glued on and your needle will seem skip-proof to the vinyl. The height adjustment system allows accurate arm height setting and makes it easier to return to a preferred height setting. The floating suspension system gives you superior anti-howling.

Fast and accurate beatmatching adjustment with a 100mm (3.93") ±10% fine pitch control fader, without the center indent. The fader movement on the PDX-2000MKIIPro has been tightened in order to allow smaller and more accurate pitch adjustments. The Ultra Pitch fader controls the pitch range by ±50%. Combined with the fine pitch fader, a total pitch control of ±60% is possible.

The PDX-2000MKIIPro features a 0 .5-second startup time thanks to a high-torque direct-drive motor. This powerful motor is controlled by an accurate digital servo, making pitch adjustments instantaneous.

The futuristic design features a high-density molded body for the best possible acoustic sounds and the highest reduction possible from feedback. The feet are made of molded polyacetal plastic to reduce the effect of external vibrations. Smooth rear face with recessed RCA connectors allows the turntable to be placed flat against the mixer (or each other).

  • Redesigned arm base with a height adjust bar for accurate settings
  • Hingeless dust cover allows vertical setup with included L-type RCA cable
  • Smaller and more accurate pitch adjustments
  • Ultra pitch fader controls the pitch range by ±50%
  • Combined with the fine pitch fader, control of ±60% is possible
  • Easy one-touch reverse switch makes the platter spin backwards instantly
  • From zero to desired RPM in 0.5 seconds
  • Speed, torque start/stop time of the high-power DC motor are all controlled by a high speed 32-bit CPU that increases the reaction time up to 1/100 second

Plenty of new features to keep you thinking about the music rather than the gear! Order now!

  • Motor: direct-drive DC motor
  • Starting torque: max. continuous acceleration torque 4.7 kg/cm - Constant speed torque 2.7kg/cm
  • Starting time: 0.5 sec (33-1/3 rpm)
  • Wow flutter: 0.07% W.R.M.
  • Tone arm: anti-skipping tone arm system
  • Dimensions: 18"W x 6"H x 14-3/4"D
  • Weight: 21 lbs.
  • Power: AC 100V, 50/60Hz
  • Electricity consumption: 40W

Review Snapshot

by PowerReviews
VestaxPDX-2000MKIIPro Turntable

(based on 1 review)

Ratings Distribution

  • 5 Stars



  • 4 Stars



  • 3 Stars



  • 2 Stars



  • 1 Stars



Reviewed by 1 customer

Displaying review 1

Back to top


Best turntable on the market

By Cydetrax

from florida

Comments about Vestax PDX-2000MKIIPro Turntable:

The best turntable out right now. I've been a turntablist for over 7 years, and I think this is the best turntable you can buy. You'll get whipped using this turntable. after using the pdx2000 for a while then using technics 1200s you'll notice how easier the needle will skip on the 1200s when scratching. Get yourself some shure m447 needles with the vestax pdx2000s and you can scratch all day and night and the needle wont move. Props to vestax, and with the help of the skratch piklz for coming out with these innovating tables!

Displaying review 1

Back to top

See All Vestax Standard Turntables
You are changing the Ship-To country.

Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.