- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vienna Instruments Appassionata Strings I Full Library (Standard + Extended) Software Download
- Write a Review
- H95807 000000000 H95807000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Appassionata Strings I Full Library contains 25,534 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instr...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Lush, passionate string sample collection ideal for scoring film.
The Appassionata Strings I Full Library contains 25,534 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can't be separated due to structural database requirements.
From solo instruments to chamber and orchestral string ensembles to the Appassionata Strings' large groups - and the harps - Vienna Instruments cover the whole range of symphonic string instruments and provide you with authentic sound results for all kinds of orchestrations. Played by renowned musicians, international soloists and members of Viennese orchestras, the Vienna Instruments String Collections offer sample recordings rich in detail, and enable you to create authentic and lifelike scores.
As the name suggests, these string ensembles are quite simply, passionate. Their lush, broad and emotive cinematic sound defies expectations for a virtual instrument. They integrate perfectly well into a variety of musical styles, from pop and rock environments to symphonic arrangements, from emotional ballads to films, from pure string beds to complete orchestral scores.
The Appassionata Strings I offers various facets of sustains and Legato Performances with different intensities of vibrato as their main focus, but also include articulations such as sul-G-Performances, accented interval notes, spiccatos, staccatos, various Repetition Performances, trills, runs, and much more. They also include Vienna 's innovative "out-of-tune-samples" where various players of the ensemble carefully correct their intonation as the tone progresses. Mirroring what actually happens in live orchestral performances, this is a very effective technique for creating heightened realism and expression. The Appassionata Strings I bass section of 10 instruments consists of 6 five-string and 4 four-string basses, giving the low end a deep and rich flavor.
The Appassionata Strings I Full Library contains 25,534 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk.
- Full version (Includes Standard & Extended)
- 25,534 Samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit resolution
- Violin ensemble (20 Musicians)
- Viola ensemble (14 Musicians)
- Cello ensemble (12 Musicians)
- Double bass ensemble (10 Musicians)
Add some emotional depth to your productions.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 18 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard